• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GrowGeek

Everyone likes a bad joke!

A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He says, "No, I'm traveling light."

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

My daughter told me she wants to be a secret agent. Based on that alone, I don't think she'd be a good secret agent.

a lawyer, a priest, and an electrician go to Mexico. After a long night of drinking, they wake in jail. None remember what they did the night before, but they learn they are to be electrocuted. the lawyer sits in the electric chair and is asked if he has any final words. He says, " I'm not guilty and the law will free me." the guard switch the switch, but nothing happens. The law must be on his side so they let him go. The priest is next is asked if he has any final words. The priest says, as God as my witness, I'm innocent and God will let be freed. the guard throws the switch, but nothing happens.God must be on his side and let him go. Its the electrician turn and is asked if he has any final words. He says, you're not going to execute anyone with those 2 wires crossed.

I goose decided he wasn't going to fly south for the winter. but after a while he was lonely since all his friends flew south. So one winter day, he decides to fly south. while flying, he wings ice up and he starts to go down. he lands in a cow pie behind a cow whose still making it. so the goose is sitting in a cow pie and the top of it is landing on him. After a little bit he relies its warm and thawing out his frozen wings and is happy. So happy he starts sings singing loudly. A barnyard cat hears something and follows it. The cat is a bit confused as it looks like a cow pie is singing. the cat moves some of the cow pies and sees a goose and cleans off the goose then eats it.

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy