Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Purple Power

(SOLD) 4 Sale '93 subaru Legacy ~

I put in a new battery that came with a 90 day warranty. Her mechanic came over to check all her fuses, will be replacing one. Said he's going to miss her, she always kept it simple if the was a problem. He proved himself to be a honest mechanic, years ago there was a problem the worst case that could of easy cost 1000's, when he found the problem it only cost 15 and she was purring like a kitten. I highly recommend him if you have a Subaru, he only works on them and has always been fair. If you're in the medford area and want his name pm me and I'll give you his contact info

00c0c_738qQ1X1XRJ_600x450.jpg

00e0e_4Xrt2F3vKVm_600x450.jpg

01212_hIc4c20ERsZ_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_73orea7YinU_600x450.jpg

00D0D_iKfWvCdd4Ww_600x450.jpg

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/5808592560.html

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

I took care of this car, like the 2 before this one. My kids could tells stories of how they made a mess and I had it cleaned asap, when they were little I cleaned it, when they were old enough it was their turn....it will probably be very exaggerated if they tell it.  There are some things I'm very particular with and a well oiled, well maintained,  clean car is one of them. I've been known to detail my car with a q-tip,...really, I'm not joking.

:Shocked:  Are we gonna see it on tv sometime inna one off mythbusters crimbo special? :1974_eating_popcorn: Exactly how MANY mexi bricks can a subaru hold and still cross the border? :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

muahaha

Glad ya sold the beastie!

muA

Edited by IammuA

This car has about 13 months until its tags expire. Since not everyone is responsible to do the paperwork changing the ownership, etc and I'm not willing to risk it I decided to cover my rear. I just called the DMV to let them know this car has been sold.  I'd advise anyone that sells their car/RV to call and let the DMV know. I also made my own 'Bill of Sale' that we both sign and have both of our address on it (You'll need that info when talking to the DMV as well as the license plate of the car, the buyer's name). below is my template; keep in mind I'm not a lawyer.

Motor Vehicle bill of Sale

IN CONSIDERATION of _____________________________ (the 'Purchaser') providing $________ USD,  which includes all sales taxes (the "Purchase Price"), the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, to (name of seller) of (Address of seller) (the 'Seller'), the Seller SELLS the Motor Vehicle to the Purchaser.

PURCHASE PRICE: The Purchaser will pay the Purchase Price to the Seller by cash.

MOTOR VEHICLE: The Seller will sell the Purchaser the following motor vehicle (the 'Motor Vehicle'):

• Make: _________

• Model: ____________

• Year: ____________

• Body Type: ____________

• Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): ___________________________

• Odometer reading: __________ miles

WARRANTIES: the Seller warrants that the Motor Vehicle is free of any liens and encumbrances and that the Seller is the legal owner of the Motor Vehicle. The Seller also warrants that the Seller has the full right and authority to sell the Motor Vehicle.

'AS IS' CONDITION: the Purchaser acknowledges that the Motor Vehicle is sold 'as is'. The Seller expressly disclaims any implied warranty as to fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranty as to merchantability. The Seller expressly disclaims any expressed or other implied warranties.

MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: Any disclaimer of warranties by the Seller in this Bill of Sale will not in any way affect the terms of any applicable warranties from the manufacturer of the Motor Vehicle.

LIABILITIES: The Seller does not assume, nor does the Seller authorize any other person on the behalf of the Seller to assume, any liability in connection with the sale of the Motor Vehicle.

INSPECTION: The Purchaser accepts the Motor Vehicle in its existing condition given that the Purchaser has either inspected the Motor Vehicle or was given the opportunity to inspect the Motor Vehicle but chose to not inspect it.

This Bill of Sale will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Oregon.

accepts (car make/model) AS IS and will not fault or sue the seller.

SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED

this _________________________day of _________________,_______________.

Name of  seller (Seller)

Print:__________________________________

Sign:________________________________

(Purchaser)

Odometer Disclosure statement

I, (name of seller) of (address of seller) (the 'Seller'), STATE AND DECLARE that the odometer of the following vehicle (the 'Motor Vehicle') reads as follows:

• Make: ___________

• Model: ___________

• Year: __________

• Current  Odometer reading: _____________ miles

• Body Type: ____________

• Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): ____________________________

I CERTIFY that to the best of my knowledge the odometer reading as stated above reflects the actual mileage of the Motor Vehicle and the odometer of the Motor Vehicle was not altered, set back, or disconnected while in my possession, and have no knowledge of anyone else doing so.

SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED

this _________________________day of _________________,_______________.

name of seller (Seller)

Address: ___________________________

Receipt of original copy is hereby acknowledged by ___________________________.

Purchaser: _______________________________

Address:________________________________________________________________