Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SomeRandomGuy

Yet another indoor grow. ~

Rate this topic

Decided to turn my second light on. Boy was that a bad idea! Got light burn on the two gorilla glues. "the one" Seems to not have any marks on it.

Do you have both lights running now? they sure are growing fast. :)

HPIii_M0381.jpg

Havin some issues but eh who doesn't. It is what it is. Almost feels like smart pots have a different rate of watering and feeding.

The plants on the right are a perfect picture of magnesium deficiency. It will show up first on the main old leaves first. Due to it being old it will target itself for food. So if you see inbetween the veins turning yellow do not give it more nitrogen. It needs magnesium. Also a lot of nute burn is actually phosphorous deficiency so it is always good to make sure your ph is on point. Mainly just always good to check ph first as that is the issue half the time. If you do not check the ph you may be adding a ton of nutes into the dirt the plant cannot intake creating a problem if you check the ph after that. It will create nute burn pretty quick if not burn it just by building up and hurting the roots.

Thanks for bringing us updated info on your plants. What have you decided to do, were you able to save them?

SomeRandomGuy

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:04 PM

They should make into a fine recovery as i figured out the problem.

I'll say they did, Those ladies really got bushy. Thanks for the photo update. :)