Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Jazz is a cross of Jack Herer and Raspberry OG. I bought it on a whim because I wanted Jack Herer, but the dispensary's strain was higher THC than I was looking for. I'm glad I did.

The bouquet is piney and sweet. Very pleasant. The pine of the Jack really comes through when smoking as a joint, with a strong vanilla undertone.

As a migraine sufferer, it's the pine I was looking for. Pinene is the cannabinoid that helps more than anything with a migraine, making Jack Herer one of my go to strains. However, I like to be able to sleep once the pain is down and Jack tends to keep me up. Crossing Jack with Raspberry keeps the strong pinene levels—the medicine I am looking for—while softening the energetic effect. The Jazz didn't knock me out, but it allowed me to fall asleep, stay asleep, and sleep well.

It also knocked a moderate migraine out as fast as anything I've smoked.

The head high came on fast and hard, but felt more like a clarity high than a stoned high (though I was definitely both). If it wasn't for the migraine and just wanting to get to bed, I would have been comfortable doing business or holding a conversation with a non-smoker

For the moment, this strain is a one off. I found it at Local Herb Collective at SE 160th and Division. I hope it's a strain that takes off and sticks around, as I'd like to make it a regular piece of my medicine cabinet.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

Thanks, all.

Sometimes, you love a strain at first smoke, but a couple grams later, you're ready for something different? Not this. It's all I've been smoking and I finish every joint looking forward to the next.

I was in bad health when I went in, so I really didn't catch a whole lot about the story or whether they sold seeds/clones. I had the feeling the guy I talked to was very knowledgable and would know where to find them if they don't.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."