Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SpeedDemon4

Round 2: Fight! Aliens on Moonshine and Incredible Power - SpeedDemon Edition ~

Rate this topic

Sweet deal. Be ever vigilant my business partner said about mites "it only takes two eggs or bugs to get an infestation" I hadn't thought about it so simply.

After my ordeal with them I wouldn't ever go into my grow space with out changing into specific clothes for the area and i never let those clothes around anything else. I know of a grower who set up an airlock changing room under negative pressure, he would go into it in his underwear, put on a Tyvek painters suit hood tied tight then through a second door to tend his crop.

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

I like the tight internode spacing - your plants look very happy!

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

No, it was an overapplication of essential oils/fulvic acid. They are recovering very nicely and quickly.

I've had a few set backs.  :) They do recover pretty fast.

Big thanks to TumbleWeed and flyin1420 for their patience and helping me work through my ventilation/heat issues.  The tents were getting to 90 and so far the 5x5 tent is at 81 six inches under the light. The 4x4 has been running for 30 minutes now and it has reached 78, 18 inches under the light. I am stoked to finally have my environment right. If anyone is curious here is how I did it. Works out well because I was not willing to cut any holes in the garage.

lsBS1jW.jpg

hqpQStO.jpg

Do you have the a/c in its own enclosure?  Right now mine is outside my 4x4 tent but I was thinking of putting it inside.  I'm just a little concerned with all the negative pressure that it will create, although my tent looks like a balloon right now. 

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

Do you notice any smell escaping with positive pressure in the tent? My zips don't completely close so I am worried about smell has been escaping out any openings. I have been reading about the lung room and this sounds like it might work for me.