• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redmud

Graviola helped my friend to kill a tumor

A neighbor and friend of my Dad and I has had cancer and had his first bout removed surgically. Then he got it again in his lymph node this time the Dr's gave him six months to live.

Well my Dad wasn't ready to loose his best friend he went on a research mission and found Graviola is suppose to help kill cancer not sure what types but he took it 1000 mg's twice a day with zinc to help with absorption and the baseball size lump in his neck slowly disappeared not sure if it would work for everyone but it did for him it's been four years since he had it and he is strong as ever at 72 years old. It might help it might not but is worth a try if it might help.

I lost my fishing buddy and good friend last year to cancer he was to stubborn to try Graviola, but I wish he would have he might be fishing with me again this year RIP Bill. I am tough guy but I still tear up when I think about him.

So if Graviola helps just one other person because they read this then I am glad to have helped.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

It took a bit to build up the courage I knew I would have to deal my emotions when I did and there isn't to much scientific research on it yet so it's a hard one to back up.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk