Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redmud

Redmuds first grow ever and second grow on the upstairs back patio

Rate this topic

I need some help I just noticed today that my Bubba kush is starting to look like the other one did at the end I thought it needed to be up potted so I did that 2 days ago and today I checked on them and this is what I found4ba6754d86c41bf1018623ebbf9b8be9.jpg77c1793412ccb4e19932150dcbdbfbad.jpg I was going to start getting them acclimated but I think she can wait.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Really looks like a phosphorus and manganese def to me, most likely from ph fluctuations if I had to guess. It happens a lot to clones, especially if u clone with a aero cloner using plain pure ro or heavily filtered water. I'm experiencing the same thing since I started using one. I would wait a little while to see if she starts absorbing some of that soil. U might try a very very light feed of Humic and folic acid to help break down the micros, try keeping ph at around 6-6.4 next couple feeds and she should perk back up shortly. b36cab5ce19e7602f0adb7a29864c7c2.jpg4025b30c3e1493c8eca8885e43493432.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never stop growing

If they're the ones you got from me, they're pretty elderly at this point..wanna say January..had to be rootbound..I'll get you another for sure...I think they're from before I switched to aloe and stopped using clonex so it's been awhile..just 3"x3" pots with a heating mat & a dome..they were in light warrior too so I'm guessing you were feeding them or they'd have died awhile ago..Not trying to be a d about it, just the facts:) and some guessing::)) I only really know how long I've been able to keep clones viable..fwiw I don't recognize the deficiency but greentmeds often strikes me as someone who knows wtf they're talking about[emoji41]

No worries rcmt I kept her growing slow on purpose I thought she would pick right up I will give her a bit of time to let her dry out then give her nutes and see from there. If she doesn't make it I will pop some Jesus OG seeds from some I had gifted to me.

Oh and I also forgot I potted the bubba kush up a week after I got her to a bigger pot not much bigger but I was hoping enough to last then I was feeding them molasses and great white once a week I needed to jog the memory a bit.

Oh and I also forgot I potted the bubba kush up a week after I got her to a bigger pot not much bigger but I was hoping enough to last then I was feeding them molasses and great white once a week I needed to jog the memory a bit.

I probably knew that and forgot, I'm kind of an ass sometimes [emoji58]sorry[emoji41]

No apologies needed bro I should have filled in all the blanks that was my bad.

I have been trying to give the plants what they are asking for and I failed on the first Bubba with the same symptoms right after I potted her up.

No apologies needed bro I should have filled in all the blanks that was my bad.

I have been trying to give the plants what they are asking for and I failed on the first Bubba with the same symptoms right after I potted her up.

sounds like life don't it? Try and give what everyone ask for and they still aren't happy lol. That's how my life works anyway. They just look like they need some micros buddy. That usually is caused by the water u use and the ph.

Never stop growing

The Bubba's roots must have got to the new soil she is looking better and I potted up the Pennywise, and LL to half gallon pots and the BBK to a gallon bucket with holes in the bottom. First is the BBK504f26b7838d768a6b2115145db47af9.jpg here's Bubba e7e54d9ba0528b8ddfa5b78915c20bcf.jpg here's Pennywised24f512130dce5a9cb9682f4fb95ef94.jpg and last up LL77f54cfdd0afe8490378c8ee516b8cb6.jpg

And I had to try a pineapple after seeing RCMT's you can see it back there.

The Bubba is looking good she has new growth popping out every where the rest are plodding along well. It was sunny here yesterday so they got some direct sun from noon to sunset and have been hanging out in front of the sliding glass door on cold or rainy days 1aae9f40df3e47fe81623f7665921c8d.jpg

Also the BBK from the previous grow that I left a few buds on and pollinated didn't make it. I had a theory that the reason she grew so slow was that the netting on the Pete puck that she was cloned in and left on was restricting the roots. I was right I wish I would have thought to get pics but the net was still intact and no roots at all grew out of it they all went out of the top and then out a few inches and then down she had to work really hard to just get water and nutes.

Any of the starts I have been growing for the garden in those Pete pucks I have gently pulled off and cut away the netting from existing roots so the roots can grow freely.

Just a heads up if anyone starts seeds or clones in them.

Edited by redmud

Weird.

I used jiffy pellets exclusively for 3 rounds and never once had any issues with roots not penetrating through the netting, or constraining the trunk, etc. I also cloned and grew some BBK all 3 rounds, and I never removed any of the pellet or it's netting.

Are you getting the stem deep enough into the pellet? I always soaked the pellets until full size, then poked a hole all the way to the bottom using the blunt side of a bamboo skewer, then put the cutting all the way into the hole, then made sure the peet material snugly surrounded the stem with no gaps.

I tried rapidrooters this time, and I really disliked using them.

Just some thoughts to ponder :)

That's funny I like the Rapid Rooters.

I bought that clone so I have no idea how it was handled just what I saw at the end and that she was in a solo cup. The other clone I bought Skywalker didn't have any problems pushing it out of the way, just that one and she had only thin whispy delicate roots.Maybe try a side by side with one you remove the netting and one you leave on and see if it grows faster.

I will personally never grow Blackberry, or BBK, again. She produced good meds, but growing that plant was a royal pain in my ass. The branches and stems were far too flimbsy to hold up the weighty buds and required way too much extra work in the form of staking and tying every single branch. Would probably work much better in a carefully SCROG'd garden though.

At the time, I had a girlfriend who really loved the meds and absolutely demanded I grow it.

I'll see how the clone from my BBk grows without the restrictive net on her ,but her mother had strong branches and was actually hard to train because they were so stiff.

Strange how a plant can do so differently for different people!

This is what mine looked like at harvest. Thin flimsy stems/branches and heavy golf ball size buds.

0909011524.jpg

I wish my harvest was that good from her! but she was small. Just by the way the new BBk is growing I should get a bit closer to that so it should be a better comparison though.

That was more than one plant. Think I averaged about 10oz per.

I veg my plants quite a bit longer than most people, and do a fair amount of high stress training in the form of "FIM" (only while they are very young).

By the time they are done flowering they are close to 6ft tall, including the pot. Those BBK's were about 2.5ft wide.