Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
Help keep OMMP PIF alive Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

The Indica side really comes through in this oak and vanilla hybrid. The massage sets in around the temples, flows to the peak, and cascades down the head and face into the shoulders, arms, and back. As the high mellows a second masseuse enters and works the lower body.

The Sativa side isn't left out. That slight pinch behind the bridge of the nose and visor effect are downplayed, but the cerebral effects are not. Energy is neutral and creativity and clarity are up, but short-term memory is down. Every now and then, I have to stop and remember where that sentence was going.

Compared to others, the Gorilla Glue seems to take a little longer to set in, has a smaller initial peak, and settles into a really nice, extended high. The physical and cerebral benefits are strong and plenty, but without the haze and confusion that often accompanies strong medicine.

Gorilla Glue gives us pain relief, muscle relaxation, creativity, and clarity in a single package, along with the sensation of a really nice, full body hug. For many of us, this could be the daily go to, jack of all trades, swiss army knife medicine.

Unfortunately, it isn't mine. This strain makes me cough like I'm escaping the ruins of Gomorrah. It's so bad I didn't always finish what I started. That would be great if I was getting the relief I needed, but I wasn't. I am planning to turn the rest of my allotment into a tincture, though, to see if it might work out for me. The medicine is worth the extra effort if I can find a suitable consumption method. Other testers reported above average coughing, but none to the level it stopped them from smoking it.

Gorilla Glue is that good. If you have access, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. If it makes you cough, it's worth trying other methods.

Great review.  I've never tried it, but I just got a clone of GG#4 last week.  After reading this, I can't wait to grow her out!

Out of curiosity, have you sampled this strain from multiple sources?  I'm just wondering if the coughing effect is related to the way it was grown and processed post-harvest.

Great review.  I've never tried it, but I just got a clone of GG#4 last week.  After reading this, I can't wait to grow her out!

Out of curiosity, have you sampled this strain from multiple sources?  I'm just wondering if the coughing effect is related to the way it was grown and processed post-harvest.

You know, that's a great question I hadn't thought of. I had one ounce from a single source. I smoked half and am turning the other half into an alcohol based tincture as soon as it stops raining in my kitchen. Next opportunity, I'll look for a couple grams each from other sources and amend the review. Thanks!