OMG I have gotten them this far please help

IMG_20150910_134602.jpg   IMG_20150910_131524.jpg

IMG_20150910_131529.jpg   IMG_20150910_134758.jpg

IMG_20150910_131537.jpg   IMG_20150910_134928.jpg

IMG_20150910_131547.jpg

IMG_20150910_131549.jpg

IMG_20150910_131600.jpg

IMG_20150910_131603.jpg

So I am growing two headband or at least that is what dude told me they were, in ReadyGro Aeration Coco Coir and using General Hydroponics Flora series  3tsp per 2 gallons Grow 2tsp per 2 gallons Micro 1tsp per 2 gallons bloom and 6tsp per 2 gallons Tappin roots all stage plant nutrient, I give them food every other feeding and I feed when the coir is dry down to the first knuckle. They are in a tent with a 400w mh on18/off6 I have a four inch 171cfm inline fan in a 4x2x6 tent. 87 F to 91 F 35 or so humidity 

"We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can."  "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip."  "People are marvelous in their generosity, if they just know the cause is there."  "Civilization has taught us to eat with a fork, but even now if nobody is around we use our fingers."  "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."  "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow is too lazy to form an opinion."  "Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth"  "Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."
Will Rogers

so the last watering I was supposed to feed and I did just use water and a little ph down. that is what I thought it was but did not know. will keep watering without nutes. also I used the nute amount for one gallon of water with two instead if that matters.

"We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can."  "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip."  "People are marvelous in their generosity, if they just know the cause is there."  "Civilization has taught us to eat with a fork, but even now if nobody is around we use our fingers."  "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."  "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow is too lazy to form an opinion."  "Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth"  "Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."
Will Rogers

Looks like severe nutrient burn to me.  Here's what I would do if this were my setup: thoroughly flush the coir with plain water, let the plants recover for as long as needed, then cut all of your nutrient measurements in half. Some strains are less tolerant of nutrients than others.

Ditto, stop all feeding, only fresh water that has sat out for 24 hours, Wait till you see new growth before you feed anything more, and then much less food. Sometimes a fan setting to close to a plant can dry it out, But after seeing the nute line, and the amounts I'd cut way back. 

edit

Thanks Flyin1420, good call.

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
added thank you

Because Im curious, at the same time learning, can you tell me when you say...

and a little ph down.

what did you use, and what ratio? Do you use a tester?

Do you have any updates? Maybe a current photo? Thanks. Everyone is watching to see if this recovers.

I would have to agree and add my two cents. Next time you water, flush, and by this I mean run three times as many gallons of water as the size of your pot. Also, did allot of those crispy leaves come from right near the light? A 400 will burn them if you let them get too close. Also check the pH on your drain water, sometimes you can get nute burn and nute lockout at the same time.  On a side note, some varieties can finish wonderfully on half strength of the bottles feed schedule. Let us know

Good luck

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

Hey Eddiekirk

I used the ph and tester from general hydroponics, so just a liquid test not a pen, and I put it in a drop at a time so like three or so drops of down in two gallons of water. sorry about the delay.

Will Rogers

Hey Eddiekirk

I used the ph and tester from general hydroponics, so just a liquid test not a pen, and I put it in a drop at a time so like three or so drops of down in two gallons of water. sorry about the delay.

Perfect, That is what i wanted to hear.

so they are on the third watering with no nutes, I am doing something wrong

IMG_20150919_151359.jpg

IMG_20150919_151417.jpg

IMG_20150919_151421.jpg

Will Rogers

They seem to be looking better, Those planters their in don't look very large. If they are under 7 gal I would say your root bound now, Time to move them into Bloom.

The one plant with the most brown leaves? I'd cut them off, one's with just a little brown just cut the little brown off, not the whole leaf. I'd change my times to 12 - 12 and then again only feed water for another couple days, ( i'd wait until I seen flowers) then I would start the bloom feed at a very low consistency.

Otherwise if they are root bound, I would not think they will fully recover, I'd make clones (If needed) and go into bloom.

so I burned them about the time that they were getting root bound you think based on my crappy info and pictures? bigger pots less nutes? would you transfer them or are they to big/old

Will Rogers

There not big to transplant. Just let em dry out so the dont tear their roots apart when you remove them from the buckets. Transplant into larger containers and then DO NOT place them directly back under the lights for a few days. Maybe set the light up real high for a couple days, Then again only water fresh water for a few times and then start your nute regiment.

How big are the planters your using now? I see different sizes. Whats the biggest?

I think if your growing indoors you have plenty of time to trans plant these. :)

also I should add NOT to use HOT SOIL when transplanting, just use some Roots organics , (soil with nothing in it) add some extra perilite and mix thoroughly, then transplant, (try not to break up the existing root structure when you transplant.