• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The next date for gorge Adopt-A-Hiway clean-up was decided at the last gorge gathering. It will be on October 2nd (Sunday), meeting at the old Mosier gas station at 10AM.

Come join in the fun of doing something for the community while showing folks that we in the OMMP "ARE a part of the community".

To participate, you must first view watch a safety video from ODOT. This ODOT safety video which can be viewed at My link located in the "Community News" forum or by just using the web and looking for ODOT safety video. We will have a paper at the meeting place which you must sign for ODOT, stating you have watched their safety video..

P.S. PDX and the rest of the state could use some cleaning up too.

Growing the Community with Info..... On Facebook at "Socials & Such for MMJ Folks" & "Clone Exchange N.W."

& "Gorgemmj an OMMP Community"

2abc1509-f799-4aec-ba8a-2c16f578514.gif2abc1509-f799-4aec-ba8a-2c16f578514.gif2abc1509-f799-4aec-ba8a-2c16f578514.gif2abc1509-f799-4aec-ba8a-2c16f578514.gif

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

workinhard.gif

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Guest doobieman

Try so hard to get a pic of this while traveling the corridor , but I am always driving to fast for Jolee to react, lol

Try so hard to get a pic of this while traveling the corridor , but I am always driving to fast for Jolee to react, lol

Pull over and take a pic of Jolee standing in front of one of the signs.

Growing the Community with Info..... On Facebook at "Socials & Such for MMJ Folks" & "Clone Exchange N.W."

Sorry folks I spaced. This can be closed or deleted now. The clean-up went well of course. A moment of light sprinkling but folks dealt with it well taking a break to visit.

The next time for a clean-up is next month and I'll post it later so not having to bump it much.

These clean-ups are a way to show the public community out there that we(MMJ) are also part of it. And it gives folks the chance to do something to help out. Plus it's an opportunity to socialize with a few other folks in the OMMP outside of a social they normally don't see in their everyday lives. All good.

With plenty of folks on the road it is time to get on the "clean-ups". We have one today which is short notice on this site

but the next one is June 17th , meeting at the Old Mosier Gas Station at 10am as usual.

If you ever drive thru the gorge, keep your eyes out at mile post 70 (hiway 84) going East or mile post 72 going West.

If you ever would like to join in on showing "the community" that we using MMJ are a part of the community either in the gorge or elsewhere around the state

watch the "ODOT safety video" first as that IS required.

It was another good day with friends doing our small bit to help out. We have new safety vests which of course drew a few honks backed with smiles I'm sure.

Edited by howlin

Spaced and left out a safety vest pic.

All a community thing

You can close this one. Next clean-up is on the 5th of August.

It was another good day in the gorge doing a hiway clean-up this morning.. Doing our small part at helping out and showing we are part of the community

yay! pif!

[topic='4487']13s-Grow-Project[/topic]

[topic='5103']13s-2nd Run[/topic]

[topic='6677']13s-3rd-Run[/topic]

king_living_main_banner1_zps9148f5df.png

Yes it's that time again .   PATIENTS and other cardholders in the "Gorge" stepping up and doing something for the community.

We will be out there this coming Sunday      

well.. at least there (unlike doing this in a major city) you dont need to bring a sharps container with you

:wacko:

Actually you are not suppose to mess with needles, broken glass or even bottles with liquids ( because of bio-hazard), heavy objects you mark them with a flag supplied by ODOT