Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CatManMoo

CatManMoo's Perpetual Organic Litter ~

Rate this topic

Here are some more pics of the GG#4 - you never know what you will get when popping bagseed but this one is special!  It started out smelling like hash plant and then got slightly chocolately and now has some lime/og smells coming forth.  I am happy to have made some clones.

g1.JPG

g2.JPG

g3.JPG

g4.JPG

g5.JPG

g6.JPG

g7.jpg

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

My apologies for the extended absence things have been crazy busy at the moo household.  After my last successful harvest above I pulled down all tents, lights, ducting, etc. and have returned the grow room to its original state.  I am in the process of selling my house and needed it back to normal.  I am happy  that there was no damage to the room and the smell is gone. 

It has been fun looking at new houses and planning where I would grow in them.  My wife is all "lets look at the kitchen" and I am here checking out basement rooms.  I plan on taking my OPSEC a step further and making a hidden room / false wall where I will grow.  Due to heat issues in the past I am planning on going full LED > I do not have time to mess with the heat and a/c was damn expensive + positive air flow in tent equaled a smelly house. 

Here are some pics of the GG#4 from last harvest.  I have clones of this plant living with a friend currently. 

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

As I like to say I have been kissing a lot of frogs......  The market is pretty cool right out - There is one I found with wooded acreage but is about 30min farther into the boonies than I already live. Ok with me but maybe not the wife.  Ideally I would have some land and not be right on top of my neighbors.  Maybe even an outdoor grow?!?

Here are some pics from a recent trip of mine to Rio de Janeiro:

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG