• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SomeRandomGuy

New addition to my family

He is 3 years old.

I'd keep him in the house for a couple weeks til he learns that this is his new home.

Eat it :LOL:

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Think i might be hangin out with the dog more than a socially responsible person should, sorry she trains me well :D

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I'd keep him in the house for a couple weeks til he learns that this is his new home.

He seems to have warmed up to us rather well. We made his first night and the next day really good.

Caught him sitting on the toilet staring at the tub. Probably wondering if its another cat box :D Whatever cats think i have no idea.

And today he was just sitting in the tub staring at the drain. He is a really curious and chill little dude!

And he doesn't seem to want outside. I think the only reason he wanted outside was his environment and another cat being there. But we will see in the next few weeks. He gets all the attention he needs and such so im guessing hes just really happy. The first night i got him he seemed to like it here. He was almost looking around laying down on my bed "You know i think i can do this. I like it here" And the next day it was basically like hes been here for a while already. Made himself completely at home. Makes me really happy!

He seems to have warmed up to us rather well. We made his first night and the next day really good.

Caught him sitting on the toilet staring at the tub. Probably wondering if its another cat box :D Whatever cats think i have no idea.

And today he was just sitting in the tub staring at the drain. He is a really curious and chill little dude!

Our toilet is right next to the bathtub, When I sit there one of my girl cat's gets in the tub, From there I open the faucet very low and she drinks from either the drip or from the tub floor, I believe your cat wants the water on so he can drink, Lol You might try that next time. All my cats now find the water bowl sitting in the tub.

Very cool looking cat. I love cats. We have two. Marley and Tommy

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James