• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Who wants to chime in with their experience with sealed rooms? Lush LED and their  lack of waste heat, has me thinking sealed room for flowering. Thank you in advance for any shared wisdom.

http://www.questprotect.com/portable/quest-powerdry-4000-pro-dehumidifier

This toy looks good to me

What are you hoping to gain by a sealed room, if I may ask?  :D  Ventilation is still needed to exchange air in the room, especially during lights off period.  Your going to be hauling tanks into your car and into your grow, or your going to come up with a clever way to get CO2 on your own, propane or NG burner, or your own creation.   :D  Less trouble from pests (you can crank the CO2 till everything is dead in the room but a plant. :)  ) Very unsafe, never do that.  :P Theres less wear on the fans, A/C, and a faster growth rate by a bit in a sealed room.....and you dont have the constant noise of everything running, it eases your nerves a bit IMHE..... If you can already exchange the air every 1-2 minutes and have good circulation and you want that last 10% out of your garden.....it could be a good choice.  Thankfully CO2 is not like CO! Your eyes will burn and every part of your brain will tell you to leave the space when CO2 is beyond your limit.  anyhow...lol

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I see some confusion with the term sealed grow.    To grow ganja (well) in a truly sealed room you would need to encourage an entire ecosystem.

In all other cases fresh air is your friend. Lots and lots of it.  Cool air in, hot air out.  I think it's doable with proper LEDS like the stuff over at Lush LED, and a lot of dialing in.

I see some confusion with the term sealed grow.    To grow ganja (well) in a truly sealed room you would need to encourage an entire ecosystem.

In all other cases fresh air is your friend. Lots and lots of it.  Cool air in, hot air out.  I think it's doable with proper LEDS like the stuff over at Lush LED, and a lot of dialing in.

Errr....well... if it was truly sealed you could not get in or out! :LOL:

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Thankfully CO2 is not like CO! Your eyes will burn and every part of your brain will tell you to leave the space when CO2 is beyond your limit.  anyhow...lol

That sounds pleasant :D  Better than CO haha

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

I would just make your own c02 system. With yeast sugar and water. Probably a lot cheaper.

Still gotta be careful with a sealed room though.

If you have a small tent with some extra room in it this might work!  I don't think it would ever be reasonable for a larger grow.  The amount of people that have done this and gotten the area to the desired 1500+ PPM of CO2 uniformly to the plant is short if not non existant.   If you have gas/propane hot water heater or dryer..hehehe...