• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I'm working on getting my first personal grow going I have grown in other people's rooms with their lights everything like that but I'm starting my own and I have my room all set up but my budget has got hit hard because of what i needed done:/ does anyone know of a website that has cheap used lights? T5 or some sort of led light for 2-3 plants I just need to get my personal meds grow going it's killing me spendin money at the shops insted of having any cropped

EBay buddy, be sure to search for stuff with free shipping and check the seller's rating

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

Do you happen to be an OMMP member? I may know of some people in Central Oregon who can help.

I am an active OMMP member yes living in bend oregon I have checked around online shopping and couldn't find anything in my budget :/

I have seen 400-1000 watt MPS/MH lights taken out of factories and on craigslist for as little as $10.  

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

YOu could check recycle centers, or places with used building supplies or maybe if someones tearing down a building near you? Hmmmm man.

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else.