Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Really likin the show man, im assuming the pots are wrapped like that for heat reasons or are they fellow conspiracy theorists? :P

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Pots look like they have aluminum foil wrapped around em in one pic or mylar? Sorry :D

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Oh yeah, another hobby of mine. They weren't supposed to be in the shot. They're fun guy pots ;)

There's usually a piece of cardboard there blocking them from view.

But I need the space around them to hang bud more than they need the extra darkness atm.

:salute:

I'm NOT surrounded..... I'm in a target rich environment ;)

Sorry for the confusion man, the wife chart was hilarious, that guy knows!  Part two was funny at first... "He needed a piece of paper all I had was a target?!" LOLOLOL.   You know someones cool when that happens.

"Give every citizen a million dollars"

attachicon.gifObama.Care.JPG

Think how that would have jump started our economy? Give everyone a million dollars and say "Here is your health care program"  Spend it wisely

Love this convo, couldnt agree more

Yeah Obama care came with a huge sucking sound. If you put you ear near your wallet you can hear it very clearly :(

They refer to the president as SCOTUS, I believe. IMO, it should be SCROTUM ;)

Spanish word of the day... "bishop"

My girlfriend got drunk on Tequila last night and fell down.

So I had to pick the bishop!

That there's funny right there, I don't care who ya are ;)

I'm NOT surrounded..... I'm in a target rich environment ;)