Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

#cannabis #friendly #landlords #wanted

I have my house listed for sale now.

7x15 room with 3x 1000w, with everything in place to run 4 but I found 3 was just as good with less heat and power. 

8x12 room with 2x 1000w

The two larger rooms pull air in from an upstairs bedroom so you always have heat in winter and cooling in summer.

7x12 veg room with 2x 48" 8 bulb t-5

This can be sold as a turn key setup if desired but equipment is not included in asking price. All room are empty except equipment for viewing.

link to the zillow posting below:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/260-23rd-St-Springfield-OR-97477/48391403_zpid/?utm_source=txtshare

On 9/12/2017 at 12:57 AM, JohnnyAveo said:

7x15 room with 3x 1000w, with everything in place to run 4 but I found 3 was just as good with less heat and power. 

8x12 room with 2x 1000w

The two larger rooms pull air in from an upstairs bedroom so you always have heat in winter and cooling in summer.

This can be sold as a turn key setup if desired but equipment is not included in asking price. All room are empty except equipment for viewing.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/260-23rd-St-Springfield-OR-97477/48391403_zpid/?utm_source=txtshare

The house is priced well based on comparables in the area. Thank

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

18 hours ago, itsonlyaplant said:

The house is priced well based on comparables in the area. Thank

We did not elevate price just because of grow rooms. It would be a great start for someone interested in growing but we wanted to leave the option of removing everything to open the garage back up.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:57 PM, JohnnyAveo said:

8x12 room with 2x 1000w

Price lowered $15k to $220. Great buy, bring offers!

On 8/16/2014 at 1:31 PM, i143diversity said:

Hi friends. My husband and I are in search of a OMMP retail space. Open to the portland/Salem areas. Any help is appreciated

Would you mind placing an email address here so our followers off site can contact you?

Thanks,

On 6/10/2014 at 7:08 PM, Robobeard said:

Hi, I just found this site while searching for a future place to live comfortable and worry free. I moved out west three years ago to escape the ridiculous oppression put upon harmless medical patients. I am looking for a a house with. 2+ bedrooms and hopefully a basement or garage or even a detached work space. $600-1200 per month in southern Oregon. I just want to have a safe and sound home where I can cultivate small amounts of medicine while experimenting with different techniques. My mother recently lost her job in the Midwest and I would like to bring her and her little dog out west for the ommp lifestyle. So a fenced yard is preferred. Thank you

Trent

Omygodgiantrobot@gmail.com

Were you still looking for a home? I have a new lead.

On 6/10/2015 at 5:06 PM, OMMP PAY IT FORWARD said:
Greetings, my name is Russell. I am a fully compliant OMMP grower and certified gemologist looking for a new rental property in the Portland area. I am willing to pay as much as $2000/mo for the right situation. Ideally the property would have a garage/workshop, basement, and at least 2 bedrooms. 

I have strong rental references and credit scores. I have one small cat (approximately 10LB). Please contact me at gemologicalsolutions@gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration.

On 10/18/2015 at 4:55 PM, tense503 said:

Hi, I am looking for a ommp grow friendly landlord around Albany or the central coast area. I will look into the property management previously mentioned. I need atleast a 3 br for my family and I. I would really like to get settled somewhere and quit moving all the time as soon as my landlord finds out! Thank for taking the time to read this.

On 12/22/2015 at 11:47 AM, OregonRoots said:

Hi,

We are a family of four currently living 30 minutes outside of Grants Pass. We are looking for a 3 bedroom rental with enough outdoor space for up to 8 cards. Rent and split can be negotiated but would like to spend in the $1000 range for rent. Fencing, soil, clones, cards ect. will be provided by us.

I am a 43 year old male with Multiple Sclerosis and am an OMMP patient. She is a non-patient, non smoker with a strong love for growing all kinds of plants. We are looking for a home to rent and would like to have enough space for up to 8 cards as well as room for a good size vegetable garden. Well water would be preferred. We are looking to stay in the Rogue Valley area from Ashland to Shady Cove to Gold Hill, Merlin, Williams, ect. 

I am an Oregon native while she is from Germany, we both have a strong interest in organic gardening, preserving foods, eating healthy and trying to live a healthy, loving lifestyle.

We are looking for more than a property, we would like to find a HOME and a LASTING ( and mutually beneficial) RELATIONSHIP

Of course this is all in a perfect world, if you have a rental and it doesn't match exactly what we are looking for that doesn't mean we might not be interested.

Happy Holidays,

Jme and Family

On 1/28/2016 at 8:23 AM, Canna_Belle <3 said:

Is this still available??

Its a little big for my needs, but I am interested in checking out the facility.

I just introduced myself on this forum, stating I was looking at a property to lease this week. The property owner decided to lease to a rec grower instead so I am on the hunt for OMMP friendly housing.

http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/12875-new-to-the-forum-hi/

It would be for just me 26 y/o female, and my 8 y/o border collie.

Ideal options I'm looking for:

-A home in portland with grow space (garage, basement, etc)

-property outside portland; open to southern oregon as well, hood river area.

-room to build or run a greenhouse

-room to veg/ grow indoor

-a place I could live on site

-solid landlord/ lease option (at least two years)

-Possibly land to purchase outside portland or in southern oregon 

Willing to hear all options and available properties. Looking to move in by March 1st.

Thank you!

On 2/10/2016 at 3:30 PM, moorlandmoss said:

I'm looking for owner financing on a house and small piece of land in Columbia or Clatsop county. Remote...needing work...no problem. 

PM me please, if you have or know of anything available.

On 12/22/2015 at 11:47 AM, OregonRoots said:

Hi,

We are a family of four currently living 30 minutes outside of Grants Pass. We are looking for a 3 bedroom rental with enough outdoor space for up to 8 cards. Rent and split can be negotiated but would like to spend in the $1000 range for rent. Fencing, soil, clones, cards ect. will be provided by us.

I am a 43 year old male with Multiple Sclerosis and am an OMMP patient. She is a non-patient, non smoker with a strong love for growing all kinds of plants. We are looking for a home to rent and would like to have enough space for up to 8 cards as well as room for a good size vegetable garden. Well water would be preferred. We are looking to stay in the Rogue Valley area from Ashland to Shady Cove to Gold Hill, Merlin, Williams, ect. 

I am an Oregon native while she is from Germany, we both have a strong interest in organic gardening, preserving foods, eating healthy and trying to live a healthy, loving lifestyle.

We are looking for more than a property, we would like to find a HOME and a LASTING ( and mutually beneficial) RELATIONSHIP

Of course this is all in a perfect world, if you have a rental and it doesn't match exactly what we are looking for that doesn't mean we might not be interested.

Happy Holidays,

Jme and Family

On 2/11/2016 at 3:04 PM, Guaya said:

Hello! We are a family of 4, JR, Guaya, Freedom, and Liberty. I am a full time college student and stay at home mother. My husband is an organic gardener and life-taught medicine man. We have been through many hard times as I am sure most of you have as well. My husband was in a wheelchair for 6 years and we lost everything we had in that time. With cannabis as medicine he was the first person to leave the hospital the day after a total hip replacement (to the astonishment of the doctor and entire medical staff). After having both hips replaced, we went back to Hawaii where there was to be new jobs awaiting both of us. Unfortunately we were misled and are now stranded and nearly homeless. My daughter was just born 4 months ago and the last thing we can be is homeless right now. We are trying to get back to the mainland, Roseburg, Oregon eventually. We are looking for cheap, cannabis-friendly rentals near Roseburg but we are open as long as we have access to high speed internet for my college courses. We are also looking for a reliable (but cheap) motorhome if we can't rent right away. At this time we only have my husband's disability and foodstamps (which I had to get recently after finding out there was no job), so it has to be under $600 for the rental and under $1000 for a motorhome. We also have a gofundme page for anyone who would be able to help with money for airfare and travel. I hate to be in the position of asking but closed mouths don't get fed and you never know if an angel is listening. Blessings to you and yours! https://www.gofundme.com/eh4fs0

On 3/16/2016 at 10:27 PM, jb6675 said:

I am currently looking for a space to grow 25 ft x 25 ft or similar would be plenty. I'm looking in the greater Portland area (will consider outlaying towns). I'm open to rents, size of space, but needs to be 3-4 bedrooms, preferably 2.5 bath.

Please message me.

Thank you,

On 3/17/2016 at 9:57 AM, Canna_Belle <3 said:

Hey ommp pay it forward !

I'm still looking for a place to grow as well :)

Warehouse space, home to rent with garage or basement space, or outdoor location.

Thanks! Much love!

On 11/30/2016 at 2:20 PM, tootnum said:

Ive been a patient for almost 2 years now and have been growing for myself for just over a year. I currently have 4 plants and this Christmas I look to expand and get a veg tent going so I can harvest more often. 

I am really looking to move into the Eugene or Corvallis area, I plan on moving in with 3 other close friends, one of which is also a patient so I could become his grower and we could have even more plants. Ive been searching craigslist houses that allow dogs, figuring that's a good place to start. Thinking Nov 2017 would be move in date, at the earliest.

On 12/26/2016 at 1:01 PM, sillydog said:

Hello all,

I'm posting here because I've been rather dismayed at how difficult it has become to find housing since last I looked.  It has absolutely been my intention to be straightforward with any potential landlord regarding my activities, as they are correct that the practice could be a liability when done in secret.  Why lie...but yikes!  I see why people do, now.  Guess I've been lucky in the past.  I can't help but think that honesty is still the best policy.  Thoughts?

If anyone knows of a rental or purchase situation that is currently available, my roomie and I are looking for a place on the Coast or in The Valley.  Rural or semi-rural is preferable, but anything with the equivalent of a big garage to grow in + 2 or more bedrooms would be fantastic.  I figure we can afford up to about $2k, but that's more twice what we've been paying.  What the heck happened?  We have rental references and money for all the requisite up-front payments.  The houses we've rented have always come back undamaged and cleaner than we found them.  I begrudgingly mow the lawn to keep up appearances.

About us: my profile gives the low down on my situation (my grow is largely vegetative and actually organic soil).  He is a semi-disabled Vietnam-era Vet and I take care of things for the both of us.  Someone is pretty much always home.  I suppose, in the parlance of the times, we are non-sexual life-partners, since people apparently want to know.  :Thinking:  It's just hard to find a good roommate, you know?  He has a perscription dog (aka service-animal) who is amazing.  I have two middle-aged and neutered dachshunds, who are surprisingly good for their kind.  We have all been living semi-rural on the Southern Oregon Coast, though are particularly interested in the areas outside of Eugene and Albany.  We do, of course, love the South Coast -- the rest of it, too.  But, moving to Coquille was a mistake I'll get to give him heck over for years.  There's no need to live in what feels like a hostile territory.  Housing greenstock is just as cumbersome as housing livestock.

So, we're not out on our butts or anything -- I do not even sort of compare with people who are in an actual crisis, and there are plenty.  But, we would really like to relocate to somewhere better.  And, I wouldn't mind having a few more job opportunities being closer to town.  It's just been really  hard to find something in the usual places and the professionals are like a brick wall untied against the weed.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

On 3/17/2016 at 9:57 AM, Canna_Belle <3 said:

Hey ommp pay it forward !

I'm still looking for a place to grow as well :)

Warehouse space, home to rent with garage or basement space, or outdoor location.

Thanks! Much love!

Are you stilling needing a home? I have a new lead.