Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

#cannabis #friendly #landlords #wanted

Hello everyone,

My husband and I are looking for a house in the Albany/Lebanon area. We are a family of 5. With 3 of our 6 children, 15yrs, 10 yrs, 9 yrs, our youngest 2 are autistic. We just moved in February but our landlord decided they wanted to move into our house. So currently, we are staying on friends property in 2 RVs, thanks to our friends letting us use theirs too. We have decided to homeschool our children because we don't want to start them in a school just to move them again. I am disabled, the doctors can't figure it out so they labeled it Somatoform Pain Disorder. Meaning stress causes me physical pain. On July 11th, I had my ALJ hearing. Now we are waiting. We have no money for deposit till that comes through or taxes unless we can make payments. My husband only grows for me, so we don't have a big grow going on. We can only afford up to $1100 a month.

If anyone has something and can work with us, please get a hold of me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Heather

Edit Admin:

We have this members email addy. You can contact us here

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

Bump

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Hey everyone, hope life is treating you well. I received a message from one of our members today, and I hope it can help someone out. Here's what they said.

"Hello Friends,

I have a small 2 bedroom 1/2 bathroom home in S. Oregon.

I'm looking to rent on a month to month term with a tenant starting in the month of October.

I'm a 420 friendly landlord.

Anyone looking for a decent place to live please get contact me."

I will forward their info to the admins, and hopefully we can find someone a home.

Peace

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Hey everyone, hope life is treating you well. I received a message from one of our members today, and I hope it can help someone out. Here's what they said.

"Hello Friends,

I'm looking to rent on a month to month term with a tenant starting in the month of October.

I will forward their info to the admins, and hopefully we can find someone a home.

Peace

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

"Hello Friends,

Peace

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Bump

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Hello There,

I still have my property available.

I have a small 2 bedroom 1/2 bathroom home in S. Oregon. Up for sale or rent.
Peace

Bump

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Ive been a patient for almost 2 years now and have been growing for myself for just over a year. I currently have 4 plants and this Christmas I look to expand and get a veg tent going so I can harvest more often. 

I am really looking to move into the Eugene or Corvallis area, I plan on moving in with 3 other close friends, one of which is also a patient so I could become his grower and we could have even more plants. Ive been searching craigslist houses that allow dogs, figuring that's a good place to start. Thinking Nov 2017 would be move in date, at the earliest.

Hello all,

I'm posting here because I've been rather dismayed at how difficult it has become to find housing since last I looked.  It has absolutely been my intention to be straightforward with any potential landlord regarding my activities, as they are correct that the practice could be a liability when done in secret.  Why lie...but yikes!  I see why people do, now.  Guess I've been lucky in the past.  I can't help but think that honesty is still the best policy.  Thoughts?

If anyone knows of a rental or purchase situation that is currently available, my roomie and I are looking for a place on the Coast or in The Valley.  Rural or semi-rural is preferable, but anything with the equivalent of a big garage to grow in + 2 or more bedrooms would be fantastic.  I figure we can afford up to about $2k, but that's more twice what we've been paying.  What the heck happened?  We have rental references and money for all the requisite up-front payments.  The houses we've rented have always come back undamaged and cleaner than we found them.  I begrudgingly mow the lawn to keep up appearances.

About us: my profile gives the low down on my situation (my grow is largely vegetative and actually organic soil).  He is a semi-disabled Vietnam-era Vet and I take care of things for the both of us.  Someone is pretty much always home.  I suppose, in the parlance of the times, we are non-sexual life-partners, since people apparently want to know.  :Thinking:  It's just hard to find a good roommate, you know?  He has a perscription dog (aka service-animal) who is amazing.  I have two middle-aged and neutered dachshunds, who are surprisingly good for their kind.  We have all been living semi-rural on the Southern Oregon Coast, though are particularly interested in the areas outside of Eugene and Albany.  We do, of course, love the South Coast -- the rest of it, too.  But, moving to Coquille was a mistake I'll get to give him heck over for years.  There's no need to live in what feels like a hostile territory.  Housing greenstock is just as cumbersome as housing livestock.

So, we're not out on our butts or anything -- I do not even sort of compare with people who are in an actual crisis, and there are plenty.  But, we would really like to relocate to somewhere better.  And, I wouldn't mind having a few more job opportunities being closer to town.  It's just been really  hard to find something in the usual places and the professionals are like a brick wall untied against the weed.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

sillydog sez, "Dope grows."

Moving to the Corvallis area in the next few months for school. Looking for property, preferably a small farm, to purchase with space for a greenhouse (not just cannabis but, fruit, veggies, herbs, flowers, etc) and a few animals. Or any friendly landlords that fill some or all of those needs. Thanks for your time and help.

Contact

KDTembo@gmail.com

Hi
40 years experienced planter seeks 2-3 bdrm house in country or city

jwwebbnteev6@gmail.com

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
admin added email

hi there, im in grants pass looking for hopefully a rental for my dad,he's 72 has parkinsons and a companion dog and needs a place asap.he is on disability and needs something cheap,it can just be a small studio or 1 bedroom apartment for now,but he and my brother and possibly myself would like to find somewhere to grow 48 outside also,so any place like that on land that is legal would be appreciated also. send me a message if you can help, thanks, p.s. i am also an experienced grower of around 40 yrs and would like to see ifanyone out there needs a helper or consultant on md or rec grow,would prefer a salary but open to whatever, thanks aggain!

Hi!

My fiancee and I grew medical for four years in Oregon. We lost our farm due to issues with the landlords, they had other things they wanted to use their property for. We moved to CA to get back on our feet, and now we are working our way back to Oregon and hopefully to growing again. We are reaching out because we see how difficult it is to find a rental that accepts growers and ommp. We look good on paper, my fiancee is an incredible organic grower, and we have two fun dogs. 

Anyways, if anyone has a lead or is looking for some reliable tenants who can grow, handle property care, and are just easy to work with, let me know! 

Iv never used a forum like this, it's very cool to find this and so many like minded people. Thank you for reading my story!

We are open to anything along the 5 between Eugene and Portland and within 40 min east or west of the 5. Thank you for your kindness!

Contact

mandala555@icloud.com

All the best,

E

Hi!

My fiancee and I grew medical for four years in Oregon. We lost our farm due to issues with the landlords, they had other things they wanted to use their property for. We moved to CA to get back on our feet, and now we are working our way back to Oregon and hopefully to growing again. We are reaching out because we see how difficult it is to find a rental that accepts growers and ommp. We look good on paper, my fiancee is an incredible organic grower, and we have two fun dogs. 

Anyways, if anyone has a lead or is looking for some reliable tenants who can grow, handle property care, and are just easy to work with, let me know! 

Iv never used a forum like this, it's very cool to find this and so many like minded people. Thank you for reading my story!

We are open to anything along the 5 between Eugene and Portland and within 40 min east or west of the 5. Thank you for your kindness!

Contact

mandala555@icloud.com

All the best,

E

Did you ever find anything?

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Hi!

Contact

mandala555@icloud.com

All the best,

E

Did you ever find anything?

Hi! Unfortunately no :( One person did reach out but it didn't go anywhere. Still hopeful though!

Hi all! I came across this forum topic and was not surprised to find that nobody is really finding exactly what they are looking for. Please take a second to read the rest of this post and I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I hope to chat with you soon. 

Looking for a safe place to build your Cannabis Enterprise?
Looking to join a community and network with other Cannabis Entrepreneurs?
Looking for a space, built to suit, ranging from 5,000-10,000sqft that wont cost you $10k/mo?

Look no further...

Located right outside Portland Oregon, Dewey Farms LLC is the perfect place to make your dreams a reality. Oregon has no residency requirements so no matter where you are in the country, you can get your start here! Whether you are in need of a wholesale facility, processing or extraction space, Dewey has you covered with all the amenities you would ever need. 

-Beautiful Property
-Professionally Managed
-24/7 Armed Guards (former Special Forces!)
-Pre-approved LUCS (Land Use Compatibility Statement).
-Steel buildings built to suit in 5,000, 7,500 & 10,000sqft options
-Solar Power on-site - Completely off-grid
-Networking opportunities with other tenants
-Over 300,000sqft of pre-approved cultivation space

Despite the overuse of the statement, this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are interested in more information or would like to schedule a tour of the property, please email us today with the your name and the best phone number or email we can contact you back at!

To see the day-to-day operations currently going on at the farm, check us out on Instagram @deweyfarms

We look forward to speaking with you!

main-bg.jpg

building-growing.jpg

Definitely gonna look into this. Got to Check prices, requirements, restrictions, reviews, etc. Could be a useful place to make a difference for people. 

IOAP

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban