Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

#cannabis #friendly #landlords #wanted

Hello Everyone:

I am new to the group and recently moved here from Texas. I have had a hard time finding an OMMP friendly landlord and hopefully with your assistance I can find a home rental.  I am looking for a location that would ideally have a little elbow room, or privacy, in the Portland, Salem or surrounding areas, shop or oversized double, triple, quadruple garage with a outdoor garden area would be perfect. As far as the house, I dont need much room at all and can make any housing set up work 1 Bedroom  / 1 Bathroom plus+.   Any and all help is greatly appreciated! 

P.S. EK, Thanks in advance for facilitating contact if anyone happens to have a home to offer! 

This link is for EK

I have a small 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom manufactured home in Southern Oregon which can be used and setup for a small indoor grow operation with the right equipment and expertise. The backyard could also be used for a decent size outdoor grow with possible greenhouse or shed structure. The idea is to use property for a start-up medical/retail grow. I'm looking for a grower/partnership in the cannabis business who can provide investment capital and experience. I prefer to deal with someone serious who has realistic expectations and intends to operate a legal business in all aspects of the grow.

Hey there!

OMMP Registered grower here looking for a grow friendly landlord. I've been staying in a friend's house, but he's decided it's time to sell, so I'm on the hunt for a new location. I'm currently in Portland but willing to move further out in the state if need be. Living wise, I don't need much space for myself, and can work around most any space for the grow (even just running tents if a decent sized studio is available). I'm experienced and respectful, (no modification or electrical work done without explicit permission, and carried out by one of my licensed electrician/contractor patients, or one of your choosing). I do have one cat who is small and extremely well behaved. $1200 is my absolute max for rent, but would prefer to come in a bit under that.

Thanks for looking!

My opinion is that if you are going to post phone numbers is that it's better to do in a pm. That way not everybody has access to that number. JMO.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Greetings, my name is Russell. I am a fully compliant OMMP grower and certified gemologist looking for a new rental property in the Portland area. I am willing to pay as much as $2000/mo for the right situation. Ideally the property would have a garage/workshop, basement, and at least 2 bedrooms. 

I have strong rental references and credit scores. I have one small cat (approximately 10LB). Please contact me at gemologicalsolutions@gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration.

eacd30155cf38fd49c99fcf702b0bbf6.png

friends-of-pif.gif

I'm apparently about to go through a divorce. Needless to say this has caught me a bit unaware. Not really surprised by my situation, but extremely surprised in how I got myself in this situation.

Anyway, I left Oregon to be with family in Alabama. I plan on being back in Oregon in a few days and I'm in dire need of a cheap place to stay. I'm trying to get my cousin to come with me. He has a magical touch and a lot of knowledge. I'm really looking for a 3-4 bedroom place where I can start a grow with my cousin. I don't want to add my phone due to not wanting to break any rules but if anyone knows of a place or can recommend something i would be forever grateful. Thanks for looking. Peace.

I may be able to purchase a place depending on price and location, but looking for anything really. Thanks.

EDIT (EK) You can also contact ssfubar

via twitter @ommpeddie or at ommpeddie@gmail.com

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
added contact info

From SSFubar:

I'm apparently about to go through a divorce. Needless to say this has caught me a bit unaware. Not really surprised by my situation, but extremely surprised in how I got myself in this situation.

Anyway, I left Oregon to be with family in Alabama. I plan on being back in Oregon in a few days and I'm in dire need of a cheap place to stay. I'm trying to get my cousin to come with me. He has a magical touch and a lot of knowledge. I'm really looking for a 3-4 bedroom place where I can start a grow with my cousin. I don't want to add my phone due to not wanting to break any rules but if anyone knows of a place or can recommend something i would be forever grateful. Thanks for looking. Peace.

I may be able to purchase a place depending on price and location, but looking for anything really. Thanks.

EDIT (EK) You can also contact ssfubar

via twitter @ommpeddie or at ommpeddie@gmail.com

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

I also posted this in "Cannabis friendly Landlords" with a link back to this post.

I'm sorry to hear about your change in circumstance.

shortglide-1.jpg

I also posted this in "Cannabis friendly Landlords" with a link back to this post.

I'm sorry to hear about your change in circumstance.

Good job super administrator :) keeping us organized 

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

Bump, and good night

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

I'm not in any hurry, but my current living situation isn't great and I'm keeping my eyes open in case a great opportunity - an opportunity for long-term residence that suits who I am - comes up. To that end, I'm sharing what would be my perfect scenario. If you recognize it as something you have to offer, reply here or shoot me an email at: facedown@mac.com

1. I have a service dog. He's a well-trained black lab who is as mellow as can be, as long as he has open space to run and chase balls. We need a place where I can leave him outside unsupervised.
  2. I work very part time as a freelance writer and designer, so high speed Internet is a must. That doesn't mean you have to have it, but that I can get it. Cable or DSL, no satellite.
  3. I'm looking for a room/suite/basement/outbuilding on property with others, not a place of my own. I live my own life, but enjoy having other people around. I would absolutely consider something more shared or communal if the fit seems right.
  4. I don't drive, so accessible public transit is a requirement. That doesn't mean I have to be in town. I've lived in cities, suburbs, and the woods and enjoy all three, though the burbs are my least favorite. The woods are my top choice.
  5. I am currently living in Portland, but I'm not planted here at the moment. I have zero interest in leaving Oregon, would love to move to Eugene (my hometown), and the coast and high desert are options. 
  6. I would love to live somewhere with an active, legal grow. I have zero experience growing cannabis, but do have experience growing produce. My disability means I couldn't work at it forty hours a week, but I can pull weeds, carry water, clean empty pots, and learn. I'd be willing to trade some basic help for the opportunity to watch and learn or trade more in some sort of work/rent exchange, if and how that might be legal under OMMP rules (that is, I don't know where the legalities fall and want to be clear I have no interest in breaking the rules.)

Thanks. 

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

Bump, good morning

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

I'm still in need of something. Right now I settle for a room or a couch. I've been replying to Craigslist ads and not too much luck so far. I could use a place as early as tonight. Thanks.

(Edit admin)You can contact ssfubar by clicking this link (Staff only)

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
added contact info

I am currently in a 1200 sqft shop with about 200 amps of power. I am looking for the same or larger in the Portland area. I don't currently have prof of income for myself but, i do have cosigners/investors so it I would prefer a private owner. I do have good credit and good long rental history at every rental I have lived at. I would like to move asap and have the money to do so. I am open to anything at this point but, I would like to find a warehouse to set up for recreational next year if possible. I can spend up to 3000 a month for rent. Please contact me if there is anything available. 

thank you

Stephen Callaway

Edited by 240zcar

Whats bump

It's internet lingo.  Many members and visitors to the site click on the New Content button, to see what's new. I "bump" some threads so they move to the top of the list. So if you scroll back through some posts and see me posting just the word bump, that's what I'm doing

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

"Bump"

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Just wondering... Maybe instead of just typing "bump," we could quote our original post? That way others wouldn't have to scroll back to find the right posts and would know exactly what is still being looked for? Admins?

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

Hi members and followers of OMMP Pay It Forward,

I recently received another request for OMMP friendly landlords. (Patient friendly towards cannabis growers/Patients).

Many Patients of the Medical Marijuana Programs in other States wish to move to our friendly part of the country.

So please all you landlords out there with properties  contact me now at info@freemygreenpdx.com with your listings ,offers and rentals.

Eddie Kirk

Portland Oregon

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

My bad. I meant the post where you shared your housing need, not the first post of the thread. That way, current needs stay obvious.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

Thanks for your response and interest in this opportunity. I have a small 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom manufactured home which can be used and setup for a indoor grow operation with the right equipment and expertise. The backyard could also be used for a outdoor grow with possible greenhouse or shed structure. The idea is to use property for a start-up medical/retail grow.

I'm looking for a grower/partnership in the cannabis business who can provide investment capital and experience. I prefer to deal with someone who has realistic expectations and intends to operate a legal business venture in all aspects of the grow business.

Contact

Louie Mir

You can also contact Louie via our email at info@freemygreenpdx.com

Is this still available?