• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

#cannabis #friendly #landlords #wanted

I am looking for a dog friendly place preferably out of the city.2-3 bedroom garage.maybe a little property..i am a single dad, but son is 19 and headin to job corps. I am a ommp compliant grower very low key kinda guy, id like to stay with in 2 no more than 3 hrs of Portland. My lease is up this month so lookin to move in next couple weeks or so. My credit is not the greatest, but I pay cash and like to pay 2-3 months rent in advance.If there are any landlords out there pls lemme know...thx Red

Hello,

My name is Brian Kriens. I currently have 3 OMMP registered patients, and I am a card holder myself.  My mother, and aunt live with me, and we equally share in all living expenses. We have 3 poodles, a bernice mountain dog, a pomeranian, and fish tank. The dogs are all very friendly, and house broken. 

We are in need of a home with at least 3 bed rooms, a yard for the dogs, and preferably a basement/out building/shop to house the grow. If possible, we would like to stay with an hour drive of Portland.

My mother also has 2 horses, but we are looking into boarding them. If someone has a home with land that could accomidate a couple of horses then that would make my mother so much happier.

We are in a situation with our current landlord. He has evicted us due to the grow. We did 0 modification to his house. I purchased a $3000 out building to house the bud room, and put a tent up in the garage for the veg room. He didn't even care about that, or the fact that we were always on time with $2000 rent. Either way, that was his right. We just need somewhere to go now.

I am the OMMP registered grower, and am very concientious about following the rules laid out by the OMMP. There is no reason to break those very generous rules, so I don't. My patients feel the same as me in this regard. We are strong advocates of the program.

We will be very good tenants if you would choose us. My mother, and aunt love planting flowers. Your home will be well looked after. The only people that we allow over are family, and the patients which are also very good friends of the family. We like to keep our living space clean. 

Our situation is that we need to be out of here by the end of October. We can easily pay up to $2500 rent. Our references for the past are available. We have never been late, and are usually early on the rent.

Thank you,

Brian Kriens, Debbie Nellis, Sheryl Simon, and beloved pets

My dad (60) and I are looking to find a 2 bedroom apartment with an OMMP friendly landlord in or around the Portland area. No pets. Looking to spend around $800/month. Please message me with any information you can offer, and thank you in advance.

I have two farmers looking for a pole barn with water and elec to rent. 

I have one boat Yard looking for a building to accommodate mid size boat yard.

I have one person looking to open a dispensary in Sherwood, Newberg area...  

moving preferably to the Eugene area two weeks from now, the week of Thanksgiving.

My mother, my buddy, and myself are in need of a 3+bedroom/2.5 bathroom home allowing a small dog, and more importantly mmj/garden friendly!***

I need crucial help finding a 3+bedroom / 3 bathroom home in the Eugene area, allowing a small dog, with a landlord who is MMJ grow-friendly, in only 2 WEEKS time!

My mother, a friend, and myself all need OMMP authorization upon arrival the week of Thanksgiving!

I need crucial help finding a 3+bedroom / 3 bathroom home in the Eugene area, allowing a small dog, with a landlord who is MMJ grow-friendly, in only 2 WEEKS time!

My mother, a friend, and myself all need OMMP authorization upon arrival the week of Thanksgiving!

If you can help this member email me at info@freemygreenpdx.com

or twitter at

@ommpeddie

I am in search of bare land for rent or sale that is ommp grower friendly in the corvallis area. Would prefer owner financing. I would also be open to a house with large shop or garage. I am open to ideas. Thank you everyone. I saw someone post a while ago about property in alsea. I would be interested in that if anyone has a contact.

I have been looking at real estate in SW Oregon and have found this place very useful, no affiliation, gotta sign up, but I get a email every couple weeks of all the properties and the gentleman that you can contact is quite useful and well informed/acquainted. http://southernoregonhomesnow.com/

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

In search of OMMP friendly landlord with property around the gresham/Troutdale area. Currently renting a home and an apartment seperately to meet my grow needs. House + garage and or shop would be magical. Surrounding areas would be great and a few acres ideal, thanks in advance!

Edited by vweurolife

I should have posted this before but It just dawned on me. I don't know how their wait list goes but the Shalimar Apts on 136th and Powell. Is mmj friendly. I have a friend who used to live there and grew. Nobody cared. You might try them for anybody that is looking. I don't know if they have 3 bdrm but I know they have two.

Hope this helps. 

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

I recently discovered that our Landlords here in Douglas County are OMMP-Friendly.  They never stated that to me directly, but a couple weeks ago they had to swap out the water heater in our basement.  I was worried, so I informed one of the rental agents about my medical garden.  She said that it was not a problem at all, and that "it's something that they were used to seeing".

Century 21, the Neilco is one of Roseburg's largest property management companies, with a number of places in the surrounding areas (even all the way up to Eugene).  if you're looking for a place in Douglas County (where outdoor plants still finish off on their own before the rains come) I recommend checking out the friendly folks at the Neilco.

http://neilco.com/

Each One, Teach One   :vap_smiley::vap_smiley::vap_smiley:

Hello,

I am looking for an OMMP friendly property in the Grants Pass/Rouge River area. I am hoping to be able to move with my husband and two children soon since all of my family lives in Oregon. I would appreciate any help you can offer thank you so much.

I am a full time law student, as well as a working CNA, my husband is in construction and we would be seeking a 2+ bedroom

My name is Amanda and I would be willing to answer any and all questions necessary. Thank you very much.

rasmussenx2@outlook.com

Hey my name is Crystal, my boyfriend and i are looking to move from redding ca to oregon and are looking for a ommp friendly place to rent and grow from. Please send me some info on places we wanted to stay in southern oregon. Thanks!!

Contact me via email at

cfdemler@yahoo.com

Offer from 1-3-2015

Hi, I've decided to rent my house out. It's a mid-century modern in the beautiful and historic SW Hills part of Downtown Portland. Walking distance to everywhere! It has incredible city views from every window facing downtown!

The house is a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom converted to 1 bedroom 3 bathroom and has 400amp residential service and is completely setup for a residential grow with multiple spaces to provide a grower with options. Rooms in garages have been partitioned and basement.

Rent for house prior to electrical modifications was $3,000/mo. I've invested over $50,000 in preparing house. I will rent to the best offer.

If interested, please email me at spaceboy1969 at hotmail. Com

Now that is a opportunity for someone that can succeed. Thanks for posting this.   400 amps.  Thats a lot of the work done for ya right there.  If ya have lots of lights and the knowledge, I cant see where you would go wrong. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Hi everybody, I am planning on moving to oregon from northern California around April-June and I am in need of an ommp friendly landlord willing to allow an outdoor garden and pets near the Eugene area. If you know of anyone or any properties please let me know. Thank you so much for the consideration.

Also my email address is trondo88@gmail.com

I'm currently in ommpgrower looking for an OMMP friendly landlord I've been in Portland Oregon for 2 years doing this now I have $2000 a month rent and an 80 pound dog if I could find somewhere in the state of Oregon that would be great my email is the zmccall1 at gmail.com anything available feel free to email me I'm flexible on rent. thank you for your time it's time to pay it forward

My service dog and I need a new place. Full details here:

http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/12013-caedmon-needs-a-place-to-live/?gopid=106020&do=findComment&comment=106020

Landlord is moving back into the house, so we have to be out by the end of April. However, we're able to move at any time. I don't drive, due to head injuries from the military, so we have to be on a decent bus (or light rail) line. My preference is to remain in Portland and greater area, but would consider Eugene or maybe Bend.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

This just came in.

Stumbled upon your post- We have 1.23 acres on 101 South of seaside-just listed here on Craigs

http://portland.craigslist.org/nco/grd/4953003387.html

Seaside has another property located at 420 Roosevelt- (old Napa store) not related to us but quite a coincidence.

Drop us an e-mail if you have any interest in greenhouses
thanks

(For EK https://mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#inbox/14c6179b94c50e73)

NEW REQUEST

Wanted:  OMMP friendly house within an hour of Portland please contact me. Me and my family are in search of a 3bd 1ba home with a yard and maybe acreage for around $100-$1250 a month thank you so much for reading and for your time .

email  Korey.lawyer710@gmail.com

or I could be reached on my cell at 971 337 4023 it is me my wife my 2.5 year old daughter and my 27 year old autistic brother

Meant to say $1000-$1250, but $100 works as well. :D Waiting for your replies.

Thanks for your response and interest in this opportunity. I have a small 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom manufactured home which can be used and setup for a indoor grow operation with the right equipment and expertise. The backyard could also be used for a outdoor grow with possible greenhouse or shed structure. The idea is to use property for a start-up medical/retail grow.

I'm looking for a grower/partnership in the cannabis business who can provide investment capital and experience. I prefer to deal with someone who has realistic expectations and intends to operate a legal business venture in all aspects of the grow business.

Contact

Louie Mir

You can also contact Louie via our email at info@freemygreenpdx.com

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
added email

My service dog and I need a new place. Full details here:

http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/12013-caedmon-needs-a-place-to-live/?gopid=106020&do=findComment&comment=106020

Landlord is moving back into the house, so we have to be out by the end of April. However, we're able to move at any time. I don't drive, due to head injuries from the military, so we have to be on a decent bus (or light rail) line. My preference is to remain in Portland and greater area, but would consider Eugene or maybe Bend.

Still looking. The brief summary: I don't need to grow, but do need to medicate; I have a service dog; I need to be on a decent bus line.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

Announcements

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today