• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Caedmon Michael

The Atmos Liv: Don't Waste Your Time With It

Thanks for the review! I've been enjoying my pax for 3 years now, i would recommend their newest version 2 model.

Also volcano makes two bulky handhelds that are supposed to work great.

Every other hand held vaporizer ive tried has sucked.

The Ascent was okay until I screwed up and gummed up the works with molten shatter and I had a mod I liked until it just stopped working. I've got a Volcano on layaway, but that might be a while. The Pax was out of my price range this month, and is especially out after wasting my money on this thing.

I have a good rig for vaping dry herb and just need a good battery for it and think I can swing an iStick for the moment. It won't be ultra portable, but it will work.

This would be a lot easier if I didn't have asthma and could just smoke the stuff. :D Thanks for the feedback!

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

It turns out the Pax wasn't as out of reach as I thought. First, the shop owner allowed me to return the Atmos under manufacturer discount for igniting my product. Then, [legal, ethical, and private business transaction], I walked out the door with a brand new Pax. Wow! The charging base is wonky, but that's the only piece that feels at all cheap. The unit is simply amazing. This is the only portable vape anyone needs except the ones who can't afford it. But that review is coming soon.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

I bet it was around 175 before tax for the 1st gen pax. Make sure you keep the device clean by running the pipe cleaner and alcohol through it about every 4 or 5 full uses. This will keep the mouthpiece from sticking and the sensor clean. Other then that vape on my brother!

I just read the manual and can't believe all the little things it does and how intelligently and elegantly it does them. It solves problems I didn't realize it had. So there's my initial review. You'll have to wait for the full installment before I say any more. And I might need some time with this before I know all that it does.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind