• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CatManMoo

Brazilian Bag Seed

Rate this topic

Looking really good. All you peeps and being able to have awesome setups. Jealousy is a good word :D

Inherently, emotions are neither good nor bad; It's how one reacts to those emotions that matters. In my opinion anyways.

Moo,

That is a beautiful flower, 83 is a decent air temp. 

Do you know the RH or soil PH?

The RH is pretty consistently around 50%.  I don't ever check the soil PH but I believe I have a cheap little meter at home I can take a reading with.  Will update. 

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

111 Days (almost 16 weeks) - That's how long she has taken to show an amber.  Saw two last night when checking her out with my 420 scope and decided it has been long enough.  I have her sitting in darkness for 48-72 hours for some light dep.  She has a spicy smell that is not too overpowering or terpy.  Foxtails for days.  Here are a few pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"