Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

papaw49

Microscope shots

Very cool paw!   Looks like it was ran full term and oozin with resin :D   

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Thats how I like mine! Few amber, most cloudy and the most important clear trichs!  Love the micro shots!  Heavy case to be made that amber is degragation of the medicine... :D

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Stormship Troopers is real! We're being attacked by bugs from outer space!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait. That's either the migraine or the medicine talking. Nice shots. Very nice!

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."