• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

miscellaneous photos of spring in our yard.

Thats one big ol cat! :LOL:   Spring is coming here, need a few warm day to get the mushrooms poppin!

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

This is some Phlox from my garden.

20150329_141448.jpg

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Thats one big ol cat! :LOL:   Spring is coming here, need a few warm day to get the mushrooms poppin!

He is our outdoor cat, His name is "Jibber Jabber"

38dd8dbe96e01a0d50e795e0b61eb481.png

Last time we did mushrooms I burnt all my clothes to keep warm. :D

My reason for wanting such a cool camera, (TY ODB)

6b02fd371034fe15b3e17e7493f6ff69.png

cant wait to take photos of them this Summer,

Is that a full size plane/jet as it looks to be?  I need two buttons on a camera, power and click. :LOL:     Glad you got it all sorted, always enjoy the pics!

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

looks like the Stealth Bomber

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Is that a full size plane/jet as it looks to be?  I need two buttons on a camera, power and click. :LOL:     Glad you got it all sorted, always enjoy the pics!

Im less than 1/2 from the PDX airport (as the crow flies)  So yeah, We have an airbase stationed  there as well, Those are full size F-16's (F-15's have dual tail fins)

A lot of times they get permission to take off like rockets. They will go straight up until they are almost out of view before they level off.

I've watched them loop, barrow roll and tip there wings for me. :)  They are so cool, cause there so close by, Most often there will be at least a dozen that take off one after the other. So its easy to grab photos of at least one of them.

Awesome! Only action like that we get is when a Leer comes out of South Bend nose up. :LOL:   Comparatively lame.

Im less than 1/2 from the PDX airport (as the crow flies)  So yeah, We have an airbase stationed  there as well, Those are full size F-16's (F-15's have dual tail fins)

A lot of times they get permission to take off like rockets. They will go straight up until they are almost out of view before they level off.

I've watched them loop, barrow roll and tip there wings for me. :)  They are so cool, cause there so close by, Most often there will be at least a dozen that take off one after the other. So its easy to grab photos of at least one of them.

Now it all makes sense. On my cell phone, the shadow of the tail fin made it look like it was a dual. Wing shape came closest to an F-15, but I thought the nose was off. Looking on my computer, now, the single tail fin is clear and I'm not so confused.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

Announcements

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today