• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Theo

Medicinal marijuana vocabulary builder.

Hello and welcome, your assistance is greatly needed. The medicinal marijuana world is filled with its own vocabulary which can challenge newbies and vets alike. This is no wonder when you consider how broad our vocabulary has become. I've noticed that conversations are oftentimes interrupted by questions just because they're not hip to our vocabulary or expressions. I feel we all have the responsibility to learn and teach as much of our vocabulary as possible, I understand with new terms coming out almost daily this can be a most difficult thing to keep up with. Fear not together we may solve this problem in our community simply by posting as many words, phrases, and abbreviations along with their definitions. So please help us by posting what you know. Yours truly DB.

delivery device = piece used to consume meds such as a pipe

Growing the Community with Info..... On Facebook at "Socials & Such for MMJ Folks" & "Clone Exchange N.W."

& "Gorgemmj an OMMP Community"

BHO Butane Honey Oil

HHO Hexane Honey Oil

QWISO Quick Wash Isopropyl

QWET Quick Wash Ethanol

QWME Quick Wash Methanol

QWDE Quick Wash Denatured

QWAT Quick Wash Acetone

Reflux Boiling material in a solvent, using a chilled head to condense the solvent,

so that it is continuously recycled.

Soxhlet Similar to reflux, but the material is suspended and the refluxed solvent dripped through it.

RSO Rick Simpson Oil. Oil extracted using Rick Simpson's naptha or quick wash alcohol process.

Tincture A suspension of oil in a solvent such as alcohol or glycerin.

HAO Holy Anointing Oil

HAOO Holy Anointing Oil Oral

HAOT Holy Anointing Oil Topical

Concrete Raw resin extract from fresh material.

Oleoresin Raw resin extract from dry cured material.

Absolute Purified resin that has the plant waxes, lipids, and other non

active ingredients removed.

Holy Shit HAOO with a cinnamon candy flavoring oil added.

Cannabis Acetate Cannabis oil processed in Acetic Anhydride to enable to pass the blood brain barrier faster.

Trichomes The glands on the flowers, leaves and stalks of the cannabis plant that produces the cannabinoids.

Kif Trichome heads that have been removed and collected.

Hash Harvested trichomes pressed into a block or left loose.

Dry Sieve Trichomes removed by sieving plant material through a screen.

Bubble Trichomes harvested using ice water and filter bags.

Full Melt Bubble Bubble that melts when touched with a flame and which leaves no solid residue.

Turpenoids Aromatic hydrocarbons produced by the plant to attract or repel insects and for their other protective properties.

Flavoids Polyphenolic compounds with antioxidant and other protective properties produced by the plants.

Cannabuttons Pellets of plant material that has been ground and pressed into a button under high pressure.

Super Cannabutton A Cannabutton that has been soaked in cannabis oil.

Cannapop A cannabis medicated lollypop

Cannacap A gelatin capsule filled with cannabis medication.

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

isotropy - rubbing alcohol

ethanol - everclear

vaporize - heat cannabinoids to the point of vapor then inhale

cannabinoids - active ingredients in cannabis

and a correctuion on graywolfs list HS is holy shit rather then haoo

hmmm....i thoughtt kif was keif??? but then i can't spell.

flowers= nugs,medicine etc

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

THC- the psychoactive substance contained in the trichomes of the cannabis plant, this has been chemically sythesized into a prescription drug named Marinol given to some cancer patients many of whom report experiences of unwanted or unpleasant side effects.

"Minds are like parachutes, both function best when opened" 1KZSignature.jpg

meds = medical marijuana in whichever form works for you

smokeables = (buds, oils, hash)meds to inhale as a smoke either in delivery device such as a pipe, bong, joint (many names for this in itself)or as a vapor from a vaporizer

edibles = meds to be consumed in food like cookies, candies,etc...

tinctures = to be used as a topical or consumed orally

glycerin = vegetable glycerin which is used as a base to make a type of tincture

reimbursement = what some use as a term in place of payment

donation = also used by some to mean payment for meds

donation = something given with NOTHING expected OR wanted in return

caregiver = what some mistakenly call a grower but is not in Oregon but they can also hold the grower card/papers for a patient

clones = a plant which started as a cutting from a mother plant but now has roots AND is under 12 inches in size in any direction

cutting = not a clone as it has not developed roots yet but is a cutting from a mother plant

mother plant = any plant that cuttings have or can be taken from

adult = any plant "in flower"( either sex) no matter the size or non-flowering plants(either sex) that are over 12 inches in any direction

teen = usually referring to a plant that is just under adult size

seedlings = plants that were germinated from seed

numbers = number of plants allowed in a patient's state, 6 adults and 18 teens/clones/seedlings in Oregon

Just a few that are commonly heard at socials which confuse newbies EVEN before getting into growing terms.

Growing the Community with Info..... On Facebook at "Socials & Such for MMJ Folks" & "Clone Exchange N.W."

& "Gorgemmj an OMMP Community"

Just a few that are commonly heard at socials which confuse newbies EVEN before getting into growing terms.

Nice Howlin you made some great points.