• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Possibly

When are y'all starting your outdoor grows?

2 minutes ago, tomalock said:

When did I start my outside grow?

To be honest it was started the day this thread was started, here is a pic of one on the back porch I have in a big containerI took this afternoon.

It's a Aurora India x THC Bomb cross

IMG_20180627_180517.jpg

Oh man, that looks so cool, ME? I'm not growing this year. I'll watch you grow though. :th_thyessmiley:

2 minutes ago, tomalock said:

That's a cutie, love to see it this fall.

Too bad that was from 2014. If you wanna see how it finished check out this thread, 

1 minute ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

Oh man, that looks so cool, ME? I'm not growing this year. I'll watch you grow though. :th_thyessmiley:

No problem, I posted the pic of the biggest one. All of what I grow outside is pretty much to let it reach maturity under conditions that doesn't cost anything, then around 5-6 months later or right as it starts to flower I clone as much as I can to grow inside.

Reality: Imagination's Joke

26 minutes ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

Look what just happened in the back yard while I was checking things out: I heard some popping thought it might be hail starting to fall, I looked over and down it was coming. 1 pic I took from the bottom view was from where I was standing as it fell.

IMG_20180627_191557.jpg

IMG_20180627_191636.jpg

2 hours ago, tomalock said:

Look what just happened in the back yard while I was checking things out:

Man Im glad that fell that way and not on your home. That thing was dead and needed to come down. I'm glad no one was hurt. 

13 hours ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

Man Im glad that fell that way and not on your home. That thing was dead and needed to come down. I'm glad no one was hurt. 

No kidding, scared me the first instance I saw it coming down until I saw it was falling away from me. Yea, something is attacking the some of the oak trees in this area a fungus or some insects I don't know which. It starts on a limb and just spreads, they need to go threw and cut down all those infested trees and burn then right over the stump. Grandpa always said if you have something in the soil that hurts plants just build a good fire on the area then whatever was bad in the ground is gone.

Cows came by this morning and checked everything out, glad they decided not to get threw the fence and eat my cannabis plant I'd hate to shoot my little brother's cows in the face with bird shot.

Announcements

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today