• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

OMMP PAY IT FORWARD

Selling, Swapping or Trading cannabis products

Rate this topic

About Selling, Swapping or Trading Seeds, Clones, Plants or other Cannabis Products on PIF

OMMP Pay It Forward is first and foremost a community of OMMP legal card-holders who follow all OMMP laws to the letter.

We are not a recreational user’s website, we will not be able to answer your questions regarding the use of recreational cannabis, nor will we in the future, Please do not come here to advertise your seeds, plants or cannabis products.

Anyone found using the website to do any of the above will be dealt with sternly and without prejudice, bias or partiality.

Please consider giving freely.

eacd30155cf38fd49c99fcf702b0bbf6.png

friends-of-pif.gif

This is for the protection of all here at P,I.F,Thanks All

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Q. Can a patient share

their medical marijuana?

A. The patient can only give excess medical marijuana to another patient who is a cardholder. The

patient is prohibited from giving excess medical marijuana to anyone else. A caregiver may transport

medical marijuana that a patient is giving to another patient.

Q. Who does medical

marijuana belong to?

A. Medical marijuana is the property of the patient, not the caregiver or the grower. The caregiver or

grower must give the medical marijuana to the patient any time it is requested. The patient

may

reimburse

the grower for costs of supplies and utilities associated

with the production of medical marijuana, but it is

not required.

Growers are prohibited from requiring

a patient to pay for the marijuana.

Q. Can medical marijuana

be purchased or sold?

A. The purchasing or selling of medical marijuana is

unlawful at all times; there are no exceptions.\

What is "Consideration"?

Consideration is the concept of legal value in connection with contracts. It is anything of value promised to another when making a contract. It can take the form of money, physical objects, services, promised actions, abstinence from a future action, and much more. Consideration to create a legally enforceable contract entails a bargained for, legal detriment incurred by the promisee OR a legal benefit to the promisor.[1] Under the notion of "pre-existing duties", if either the promisor or the promisee already had a legal obligation to render such payment, it cannot be seen as consideration in the legal sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consideration

eacd30155cf38fd49c99fcf702b0bbf6.png

friends-of-pif.gif

I've spent the entire day researching this on the DEA website.

It comes down to, cannabis seeds were being allowed to be mailed up until 2001, we were given a grace period of one year to dispose of all stems and seeds.

An additional grace period was intended to be for people who made cloths and other hemp products.

DEA steps in and says, if they "Seeds' Stem" have THC in them? their illegal to sell , have or process. That's it period. Yes they have a grace period on them, and some people can have them mailed. But at great length and for the purpose of making "Hemp" products.

Never to be ingested by humans.

If you bend the rules and mail, sell or give them to a NON carded member. You'll be committing a crime.

There are THC in seeds and because of that its a schedule one narcotic,

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2003/fr03212.htm

Why Should Natural THC Be Considered a Controlled Substance?

There are several reasons why natural THC should be considered a controlled substance. First, as explained in the interpretive rule, it is evident from the plain language of the CSA that Congress intended all THC--natural or synthetic--to be a schedule I controlled substance. Congress did so by listing "Tetrahydrocannabinols" in schedule I of the CSA--without limiting "Tetrahydrocannabinols" to either natural or synthetic form. 21 U.S.C. 812©, Schedule I©(17). The basic dictionary definition of the word "tetrahydrocannabinols" refers collectively to a category of chemicals--regardless of whether such chemicals occur in nature or are synthesized in the laboratory.\1\ 

Second, every molecule of THC has identical physical and chemical properties and produces identical psychoactive effects, regardless of whether it was formed in nature or by laboratory synthesis.\2\Likewise, a product that contains THC in a given formulation will cause the same reaction to the human who ingests it regardless of whether the THC is natural or synthetic. Indeed, some researchers are currently investigating the possibility of using natural THC (extracted from cannabis plants) in drug products.\3\

Third, regardless of its source, THC meets the criteria for classification in schedule I of the CSA. It is an hallucinogenic substance with a high potential for abuse and no currently accepted medical use.\4\ See 21 U.S.C. 812( B)(1). Thus, for purposes of CSA scheduling, there is no basis for distinguishing natural THC from synthetic THC.

Fourth, to ignore the foregoing considerations and to treat natural THC as a noncontrolled substance would provide a loophole in the law that might be exploited by drug traffickers. If natural THC were a noncontrolled substance, those portions of the cannabis plant that are excluded from the CSA definition of marijuana (the stalks and sterilized seeds of the plant) would be legal, noncontrolled substances--regardless of their THC content. As a result, it would be legal to import into the United States, and to possess, unlimited quantities of cannabis stalks and sterilized seeds--again, regardless of their THC content. Anyone could then obtain this raw cannabis plant material to produce an extract of THC--all without legal consequence. This would give drug traffickers an essentially limitless supply of raw plant material from which they could produce large quantities of a highly potent extract that would be considered a noncontrolled substance and, therefore, entirely beyond the reach of law enforcement. To provide such a safe harbor to drug traffickers would be plainly at odds with the purpose and structure of the CSA.\5\

The fed's pick and choose who they want to mess with. most laws are open to interpretation. And on this one. for our members. Were not allowing it to be talked about or done.

OMMP private members may GIVE Seeds freely

Some things I would like to add to this.

You may not sell marijuana, however, if you are a patient, a grower may request reimbursement for the cost of supplies including electric. They cannot ask for reimbursement for their time. Receipts should be made available to patients upon request. 

Contracts were also mentioned. Having a contract between a grower and patient can stop numerous problems from happening. A contract should state how much medicine is being given, any reimbursement and promised delivery which should be on or about the same time every month within 5 days +-.

Also, it is considered poor etiquette to just go to the growsite without talking to the grower first.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Also, it is considered poor etiquette to just go to the growsite without talking to the grower first.

Something I would like to add to this on this subject. We growers enjoy our privacy, remember we are doing you the patient a service that often cost us ($$) in grow equipment, growing supplies, security equipment, utility bills, etc.   When I have patient(s) Its in the contract and I tell them only them (the patient) and there CG can know who I am, where the garden is, and they must call me before showing up (actually talk to me, not the machine). I prefer 24 hours notice, but not too strict on that. Failure to follow this will cost them a grower. Besides meds, I'd also offer to teach them how to grow their own. amazingly few have taken me up on this offer. If the patient is able to grow for them self, I will only grow for them for one year. If the patient is unable to grow for them self, I will grow for them until my services are no longer required provided I have a growers card for them.

Several years ago,  I had a patient who showed up without notice and with a 17 yrs kid and the patient told that kid (the patient) was getting meds. I refused to open the door with that kid at my front door. After that 17 year old went in the patient's truck, I opened the door just enough to get my jacket covered arm and gloved hand out with the last of that patients meds. I told the patient to get off my property asap. I was royally pissed off.  After the patient left I called the patient's CG ( married couple) to tell them what happened and I will no longer be growing for the patient.... ever.  We figure the plant transfer etc. That was my last patient.

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy