No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

Name that show

I was a star in a 1980's show.

Name that show..

6c253a96ae1c6fa28ff8263b2ec39df5.png

ask for hints

Facts of Life

That's Jo, the less girly one. She grew up and joined NCIS, where she works out of the LA office when not TAD to Afghanistan as a sniper/humanitarian.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

That's the guy who played Balki's cousin (the straight guy whose name I don't remember) in Perfect Strangers. I don't know that this head shot is from that show, though.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

junecleaver.jpg

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

junecleaver.jpg

LOL Shorty, it helps if you don't include the persons name.

I'll guess "Leave it to beaver" .

0719cc1e9eb3a95150840b2935f70351.png

you are thinking of Welcome back Kotter....great show!!! Where John Travolta got his start. His name was Horseshack or something like that. 

I didn't realize that the picture showed the name rofl.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

you are thinking of Welcome back Kotter....great show!!! Where John Travolta got his start. His name was Horseshack or something like that. 

I didn't realize that the picture showed the name rofl.

You got that one shorty, Caedmon got the first one so fast. lol

image 3-4.jpg

shortglide-1.jpg

download.jpg

shortglide-1.jpg

Now who could that girl be? I'll need to think on it a bit. :D

Name the show I'm in. :)

bd6e6d82a377ac2c129c4ecc6306727c.png

The girl is from Jim Carrey's Grinch movie. Cindy Lou Who?

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

Now who could that girl be? I'll need to think on it a bit. :D

Name the show I'm in. :)

bd6e6d82a377ac2c129c4ecc6306727c.png

The girl is from Jim Carrey's Grinch movie. Cindy Lou Who?

lol Yep!

that girl... the grinch still thinking on that guy

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

No way, it's called name that show. You said nothing about hints. Rofl

I know you know it. OK here,s a hint. One person committed suicide. But I won't tell you if it was part of the show or not. Bwahahaha (very evil laugh BTW) )D

shortglide-1.jpg

You are both right. Dang, can't pull the wool over you guys lol.

shortglide-1.jpg

It just means I watched too much TV as a kid...

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

It just means I watched too much TV as a kid...

lol me too

shortglide-1.jpg

pf7.jpg

shortglide-1.jpg