• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

geotree

Join and Shake things up at the CuredLibrary Meetups

Long time no update.

I'm hosting a Meetup Group in the space on the 2nd Sunday of every month (currently at 7pm).  The venue is at CuredLibrary, just around the corner from CuredGreen. We've got a good core of focalizers who want to help it grow as a community space.  It would be nice to see some of you there, though I know transportation in evening can be a challenge.  

Last night's meetup was a lot of fun.  There was a fisherman/grower who shared his fish :); a kind bag of caramel chews, the volcano (as per usual thanks to core focalizer Saundra), good tunes, smiles, stories of courage and success (congrats to Ken spearheading a winning case against Paul Stanford, who tried to take advantage of his young workers/canvassers in his bid for the alternative legalization measure).  

Greater PIF presence will bring the group to the next level of fun wholesome community healing/bonding/sharing that the OMMP community has always been about!  Words veil the heart of it all though; the community is full of characters; we're all focalizers in this story, and we shine in the CuredLibrary as the true characters we are; gee, we're all characters, and characters getting together strengthens the character in us all, eh?

Medicinals are always appreciated; the sharing mentality is beautiful.   Current OMMP ID and photo ID required for entry.

Join us if you haven't already : http://www.meetup.com/Oregon-Medical-Cannabis-Community/

Know any musicians, performers, or artists out there who would like to share their work with the community? Please reach out to me through PM to start arranging for an event in the CuredLibrary.  

If you have your own audience, we can arrange for special events; or if you're just getting out there [and have OMMP card] we'd love to see what you're up to at the next Meetup (2nd Sundays at 7).  

7500 N Washburne Ave (N Washburne and N Lombard), Mock Crest Grocery building, parking around back, CuredLibrary around front.

Sorry theCaedom... Hope I Gave You Enough Time For Geo's. But It's The 2nd Sunday As You'll See Above @ Geo's Post. 7 PM.

I Might Go... Depending. I Could Directly Contact Him ?  If He Forgets. He Gets Busy And Does So Much.

Oh No... I Messed Up And Lost All That Info. Thank You Sir For The Info.

Shucks, Once These Meds Work I'll Call Him Or Go Over. Need To Bring Some New Toys Over.