Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CatManMoo

Medical Grow: Shark Shock CBD & MediHaze CBD

Rate this topic

Here are a few pics of the bubble cloner that I made.  I used a small tupperware container.  Attached to the two tubes are two 12" air stones.  I cut most of the tupperware top out and glued the styrofoam piece to it.  When I need a new hole I just puncture one through the styrofoam.  Right now I have about 12 clones in it.  I am excited to see how this works. 

IMG_6489.JPG

IMG_6491.JPG

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

One thing...... Do the clones need to have a covered dome 24/7 or it this just when they are freshly cut??

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

Another one of the MediHaze plants threw some hermies.  I am going to dry this one away from the others and make some hash with it. 

One thing...... Do the clones need to have a covered dome 24/7 or it this just when they are freshly cut??

For me, I keep the dome on until I see roots that can suck up water/moisture.  Course I do use root cubes vs bubbler.

peace,

tw

California 215 compliant grow

Currently Growing: White Nightmare

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

I like the dome for a few days, one good way to tell how they will act in your set up is to take the dome off and watch em, if they start to wilt, throw it back on, if they stand proud on their own, leave it off.  IME clones do better without a dome if they dont require it, as Tumble said the first few days while they are using their own energy and getting acclimated, they like misty domed humidity, after that I like to take it off, you could mist em too with the dome off but who wants to be in their room more than twice a week?! LOL

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Good stuff! I kept the dome on until Friday but I have been traveling all weekend so I am interested to see how they look when I get home later. I did see that a few were starting to grow some white nubs for roots

The shark shock clones have all rooted and are doing well (100% babbbbyyy)  so i put this plant into flowering today.  I also watered with a high N tea, cleaned up some of the under stuff and did some low stress training.  This thing is going to be huge hopefully it does not double in height :)

All of the medihaze plants have been cut down.  The two that did not hermie went almost 10 weeks.  I don't expect much as far as yield goes as they are pretty whispy buds.  The buds do have a great berry smell and are covered in trichomes.  Just wish I could have more :)  I have been medicating with the one medihaze plant that hermied but had usable buds on it.  This is my first experience with high CBD strains and I must say I think this is what I need.  One of the main things I medicate for is anxiety and this high CBD strain just kills all anxiety.  Usually medicating takes me down to a 4-5 but this stuff puts me at a 2 and the anti-anxiety effects seem to last longer than any high usually does.  I am using this sparingly in the morning and later in the afternoon and have had some great days so I will keep this up. 

I am interested to see how the shark shock works with my anxiety.  I usually stay away from indicas as day meds as I do not like to be couch locked but they certainly have their place, like later in the evening.  I also have a CBD Yummy which I will try next that is a 70/30 S/I. 

I will try to get some pics up sorry I have been extra busy.  Hope everyone is doing well!

-Moo

Rock it moo!

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I hate being that guy... You know... The one who starts journals and doesn't finish them!  Shark Shock clones hermied at about week 6 just like their mom.  I have cut all remaining shark shock plants to give room for others. 

That sucks, good to hear some honest reviews on "Mr. Nices" stuff.  I have always been so torn, more interested in his life than his gentics once and for all.  Thanks moo, I can turn the page. lol.  Sorry about the crappy beans though, thats lame.