Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

Plants we used in the 70's

The pictures are from a calendar we own, thanks for watching. Remember where we came from. :LOL:

42875b175f8a1c2e103aba53e6ed5217.png

5e281d1ca26f59808aa523fb4843993c.png

d811dd20cfb11440fe8404b20ae3456f.png

bfe655c17a751b278987df34c1bfcba7.png

967585c622b7870a0e5d7406556fd9b1.png

57f77416088df7cedfab1f1e1cddb16a.png

a69bb8b305e531ab0766b6eec9965a7d.png

41e9fc13d92f395bab61ee21ac7b36c2.png

79b53405b6581a5155b4877e2e31973e.png

49eb751e8d59237b9e922e78abe73db8.png

Wow have some shwag eh? Not to mention had badly they needed to learn how to trim!

If it were mine, the best that crap could hope for is to be tossed into the bag of trimmings (to be processed into oil). LOL

Wow have some shwag eh? Not to mention had badly they needed to learn how to trim!

If it were mine, the best that crap could hope for is to be tossed into the bag of trimmings (to be processed into oil). LOL

yup..... LMAOth_A2520283829.gif

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

Thanks for the memories EK. I've always wondered what happened to those strains. It's hard to believe that they just disappeared.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Glad to see some old friends from the past , we should get new photos of what these girls look like in 2012 .. A modern comparison of buds .......PPS

Manifesting Sacred Dreams and Invocating spirits while incarnating them all into Mother Earths Genetics -PeacePipe's Smoking Dreams-

Glad to see some old friends from the past , we should get new photos of what these girls look like in 2012 .. A modern comparison of buds .......PPS

Lol, Great idea PPS

Far out pics.... I have Oaxaca and Mihoacan.... real Hippy Weed for sure, love the purity of the landrace.......

Those were great days when any of those buds made your jar,,,,

The ONLY thing remotely dense in that weed are the seeds.

Bet they are just as capable of producing fine meds as any other strain though, in the hands of a capable grower using today's methods.

ahh the good ole days...the columbian gold was very nice...

I have had everyone of the strains above, :D

i d love to get some of these old school genetics

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.