• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

offdababa

Med User Friendly Employment in Oregon

If you know of "med user friendly" employment in Oregon, this is the place to discuss it!  If you are looking to potentially hire someone, or could use some help please feel free to post here as well :D   

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Good idea admin ODB!

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

yeah I gotta figure out why normal members can see classifieds but cant see this post. Itsonlyaplant suggested this. him and HG both "had no permission" to view.  I checked only senior and private members have permissions..lol.. Im too far too gone to deal with thid right now, Ill clean it up later. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Yes it should go into the general open area. I would help you with it if you didn't think I was stepping on your toes.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

If you know of "med user friendly" employment in Oregon, this is the place to discuss it!  If you are looking to potentially hire someone, or could use some help please feel free to post here as well :D  

Thanks again for doing this.  I know for many, a place to live and a place to work are the only things keeping them from making the move to Oregon.  While we can all wish to make a living off of our green thumbs, an office job or something to pay the bills would be just as good.

Thanks again,

p.s. did you ever find out why the link in the classifieds section did not work for me?

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

p.s. did you ever find out why the link in the classifieds section did not work for me?

I put it in the wrong section and have since been educated.  Thank you for you patience with my ignorance :D 

I don't know if they ar hiring but the National College of Natural Medicine does not drug test. At least they did not when I worked there in 2009. I doubt it's changed being a naturopathic college.

shortglide-1.jpg

Bump, Bump

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

part time and retail tend not to test folks, as for saying "we accept med patients"......hydrostore? :D

Oh I don't know if it's filled but Tobacco Outlet in Gresham has a help wanted sign Evenings and weekends.

shortglide-1.jpg

Tobacco Outlet in Gresham still has a sign up.

shortglide-1.jpg

yeah it's a couple of block walk but yes. It is for evenings and weekends

shortglide-1.jpg

Cool. I'm not quite ready to go back to work, yet, but I'm looking for something on a MAX line where I can show up, do my job, and leave it behind when I get on the train home. I don't know if this is a good fit or the right time, but I might pop out there and check it out while the opportunity is still there.

hivemind-150.jpg

Welcome to the Hive Mind

My mind is on vacation. Please, kindly inform me if you see it. It is likely wearing a sparkle, rainbow wig, and comes to the name "Kristen."

bump 

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

Safeway only does a mouth swab, You'll need to stop smoking for three days before passing.

There is a product that you can get at Fred Meyers called Sonne 7, it's betonite clay and will have you clean in 3-5 days. do it for three and then test. Dollar Tree have MMJ test kits. It has worked everytime for me. If still not clean test again after 5.

shortglide-1.jpg

Tony's smoke shop in Beaverton, OR.  http://www.tonyssmokeshop.com/

They have a sign in the window saying "always accepting Resumes".

It's all I've got! :-)

Tony's smoke shop in Beaverton, OR.  http://www.tonyssmokeshop.com/

They have a sign in the window saying "always accepting Resumes".

It's all I've got! :-)

Thanks. :)

Having medicated for the past decade plus, employment CAN be a bitch, however, it is easily obtaibable if the nature of medicating does not interfere with work.

There is little need to resist taking a UA when you can acquire synthetic Urine from most places (I see it everywhere.)

I was recommended Spectrum Labs Quick Fix years ago by a friend that uses it to pass DoD tests. He works in a very dangerous field so is tested often and never fails.

I have used it for testing in situations where it was left sitting in a fridge for 6 weeks, and then subjected to GC/MS and was still perfectly fine.

The only thing you need to make sure of here is it is brought to temp (an hour against your underwear will suffice) and that you acquired the "Canadian" version as it has the added Urea that is tested for in Oregon. That last point is important as I have seen two types sold here. It retails for approximately $20.

Edited by NonaNonce

Having medicated for the past decade plus, employment CAN be a bitch, however, it is easily obtaibable if the nature of medicating does not interfere with work.

There is little need to resist taking a UA when you can acquire synthetic Urine from most places (I see it everywhere.)

I was recommended Spectrum Labs Quick Fix years ago by a friend that uses it to pass DoD tests. He works in a very dangerous field so is tested often and never fails.

I have used it for testing in situations where it was left sitting in a fridge for 6 weeks, and then subjected to GC/MS and was still perfectly fine.

The only thing you need to make sure of here is it is brought to temp (an hour against your underwear will suffice) and that you acquired the "Canadian" version as it has the added Urea that is tested for in Oregon. That last point is important as I have seen two types sold here. It retails for approximately $20.

Thanks for the tip, I hadn't heard of the Canadian version, will have to look around

Garden of Dreams
     ~Abram L. Urban

I have the cure all for employment. Work for yourself. 

Let me be very honest and upfront...especially since I know no other way to go about my business:)

There is no magic button, there is no guaranteed way to get rich quick, and I do not promote scams or anything shady that I would have an issue putting my name along side of it.

There is some cost associated with you starting your own business just like the real world. Depending on your situation and experience I can try to minimize that for you but it is unavoidable.

I'm looking for some qualified, motivated team members to build one of my businesses. There are literally hundreds or even thousands of home business opportunities.

If you are comfortable with a computer, or just socializing on social media, not afraid to talk to people, like to have fun, but know when to get serious, I probably can find a spot for you.

Just throwing it out there for anyone interested. 

Have a good one!

Peace :)