Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

offdababa

Med User Friendly Employment in Oregon

I have the cure all for employment. Work for yourself. 

Let me be very honest and upfront...especially since I know no other way to go about my business:)

There is no magic button, there is no guaranteed way to get rich quick, and I do not promote scams or anything shady that I would have an issue putting my name along side of it.

There is some cost associated with you starting your own business just like the real world. Depending on your situation and experience I can try to minimize that for you but it is unavoidable.

I'm looking for some qualified, motivated team members to build one of my businesses. There are literally hundreds or even thousands of home business opportunities.

If you are comfortable with a computer, or just socializing on social media, not afraid to talk to people, like to have fun, but know when to get serious, I probably can find a spot for you.

Just throwing it out there for anyone interested. 

Have a good one!

Peace :)

good words and opportunity. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I have the cure all for employment. Work for yourself. 

Let me be very honest and upfront...especially since I know no other way to go about my business:)

There is no magic button, there is no guaranteed way to get rich quick, and I do not promote scams or anything shady that I would have an issue putting my name along side of it.

There is some cost associated with you starting your own business just like the real world. Depending on your situation and experience I can try to minimize that for you but it is unavoidable.

I'm looking for some qualified, motivated team members to build one of my businesses. There are literally hundreds or even thousands of home business opportunities.

If you are comfortable with a computer, or just socializing on social media, not afraid to talk to people, like to have fun, but know when to get serious, I probably can find a spot for you.

Just throwing it out there for anyone interested. 

Have a good one!

Peace :)

Thanks for the info, I'll have to keep you in mind when we finally get to Oregon.  

Peace

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

Awesome! Thanks to the world wide web my businesses can be done rather easily in any state as long as you have a data plan or internet of some sort. And I can also wait until you get here as well. :D  Feel free to connect with me via Skype : ssfubar74 or even by chat here if the admins don't mind or my cell at your convenience.  Have a great one! Peace.

Would love to see or hear about more business that are copacetic with OMMP employees. I have recently found myself in a situation where my employer is going to start random testing beginning 7/1. They will pull 7 to 10 people per week. Got to love corporate hell! Our drug and alcohol policy clearly states they do not work with or allow medical marijuana patients. I've thought for the last few days what I should do. Do I quit medicating? Do I just risk it? Do I try and find and employer who is okay with it? I'm not talking about medicating on the job, but what I do outside of work shouldn't matter. I found this all out last Thursday. Haven't medicated since then and I feel about useless, 4 nights of

very little sleep sure makes me a bitch too! So after being late for work Fri and Mon, and just not feeling alive anymore I have decided to look for other employment. So I'm looking for any tips/leads. I have been in the medical manufacturing field for 8 years or so as an account manager, previous experience in accounting, customer service etc. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Would love to see or hear about more business that are copacetic with OMMP employees. I have recently found myself in a situation where my employer is going to start random testing beginning 7/1. They will pull 7 to 10 people per week. Got to love corporate hell! Our drug and alcohol policy clearly states they do not work with or allow medical marijuana patients. I've thought for the last few days what I should do. Do I quit medicating? Do I just risk it? Do I try and find and employer who is okay with it? I'm not talking about medicating on the job, but what I do outside of work shouldn't matter. I found this all out last Thursday. Haven't medicated since then and I feel about useless, 4 nights of

very little sleep sure makes me a bitch too! So after being late for work Fri and Mon, and just not feeling alive anymore I have decided to look for other employment. So I'm looking for any tips/leads. I have been in the medical manufacturing field for 8 years or so as an account manager, previous experience in accounting, customer service etc. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Best of Luck! Might want to pick up some synthetic urine until you find something, good luck

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban