Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

bonelessme

sick plaNT

this plant 2 weeks old in coco perlite dolimitic lime mix been acting uo since birth temp 73f light cfl 12 in away been fed once 3 days ago and top dressed with dolim.was always pale but greening up with dlomi treatment all others same everything all good.pic of her and plant that is same everything but a ok

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

TRYING AGAIN LOW RIDER # 2 AND CROP KING SEEDS EARLY MISS AUTO FEM

CROP KING SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO FEMS

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

My guess would be outta whack nutes.  On another note I have sprouted Kush seeds that ended up like that no matter what I did.   Had one plant I ran for three cycles just outta curiosity. It was just a deformed, confused, three leaf throwin little girl, I had to let her go.  :D 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

im pretty much leaning that way freind.genetics.just top dressed yesterday so ill wait couple days and see ,if no better ill use wht i have for years with super successhttp://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/outdoor-living/lawn-garden-care/fertilizers/plant-garden-fertilizer/plant-prod-plant-starter-10-52-10-fertilizer-1-kg-0592308p.html#.VFQHjDTF-n0 i fed each plant 1.33 litres of half strength

Edited by bonelessme

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

bump

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

the 24 hour report show plants resopnding well to the 10-52-10

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

Thats interesting and quite possibly the last thing I would of done. LOL.  Gotta love learning. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

today it seems plants have recovered and are doing alot better

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

after alot of research and reviewing my several diff journals on diff sites ive come to on conclution all plant deficiencies were grower caused i mixed up the ferts wrong will now rectify this and go baCK TO JAKES FERTSONCE AGAIN I  ADMIT IT WAS ALL MY FAULT .

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

after alot of research and reviewing my several diff journals on diff sites ive come to on conclution all plant deficiencies were grower caused i mixed up the ferts wrong will now rectify this and go baCK TO JAKES FERTSONCE AGAIN I  ADMIT IT WAS ALL MY FAULT .

As long as.you learned something , it's not a waste of time

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

if you cant learn cause you know it all your in for a hell of a lesson and a huge surprise

Edited by bonelessme

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

I like ferts in 50 pound bags :D  Glad to hear your diagnosis worked out man.  Your having a good year, no need for problems now :D