Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

bigpapa

wax/ear wax help!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Been struggling but upright. Praying that one day I will find a grower in Michigan... With my income I can't afford Ohio's dispensary prices let alone Michigan's club prices.

Can't grow here yet and won't because I'd hate to lose my home... still praying and hoping.

i'll shut up now, big papa


Pin-icon-1106181559.png

 

""patients helping patients, with no thought of gain""... The Stoned Soup Group.... https://magicalbutter.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bigpapa said:

Been struggling but upright. Praying that one day I will find a grower in Michigan... With my income I can't afford Ohio's dispensary prices let alone Michigan's club prices.

Can't grow here yet and won't because I'd hate to lose my home... still praying and hoping.

i'll shut up now, big papa

It is good to hear from you @bigpapa. It really surprises me that more states have not legalized the use of cannabis yet. 

Oregon's prices on cannabis have risen slowly and the weed you get it pretty wet. So they get us one way or another, 

 

Myself, I am in too much pain and have mobility issues. so I have not grown for a few years. Thank goodness Cheri quit smoking and that saves us a few dollars. (Ciggeretts went up to almost $10 a pack, lol) 

 

Good luck finding a grower, No one will grow for others here in Oregon, The worst things that happened to this state was the recreational being passed, I wish it would have stayed medical. 

 

Come back and join us in the chatroom on Tuesday night around 7 PM Pacific. or sooner on the East coast. https://freemygreenpdx.com/chatbox/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

It is good to hear from you @bigpapa. It really surprises me that more states have not legalized the use of cannabis yet. 

Oregon's prices on cannabis have risen slowly and the weed you get it pretty wet. So they get us one way or another, 

 

Myself, I am in too much pain and have mobility issues. so I have not grown for a few years. Thank goodness Cheri quit smoking and that saves us a few dollars. (Ciggeretts went up to almost $10 a pack, lol) 

 

Good luck finding a grower, No one will grow for others here in Oregon, The worst things that happened to this state was the recreational being passed, I wish it would have stayed medical. 

 

Come back and join us in the chatroom on Tuesday night around 7 PM Pacific. or sooner on the East coast. https://freemygreenpdx.com/chatbox/

 

I'll try to remember... That's usually this old man's bed time. lol

I'll just have to keep praying and hoping I run into some one soon.

Love you brother


Pin-icon-1106181559.png

 

""patients helping patients, with no thought of gain""... The Stoned Soup Group.... https://magicalbutter.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannabis is legal here but it's 486$ an ounce and a cartridge for vaping is 170$. I can't afford those prices so I go up to Michigan because it's 250-300$ an ounce and the cartridges are 40-50$. I have to have someone take me is another issue.

i'll shut up now


Pin-icon-1106181559.png

 

""patients helping patients, with no thought of gain""... The Stoned Soup Group.... https://magicalbutter.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh how I wish I could grow... I have so much compost and tea, so I use it in our veggie garden. Tomato plants are 5 ft tall and they're soooo good.

We are growing everything from aspargras to zucchini n I'm loving the green beans 😎


Pin-icon-1106181559.png

 

""patients helping patients, with no thought of gain""... The Stoned Soup Group.... https://magicalbutter.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bigpapa said:

Oh how I wish I could grow... I have so much compost and tea, so I use it in our veggie garden. Tomato plants are 5 ft tall and they're soooo good.

We are growing everything from aspargras to zucchini n I'm loving the green beans 😎

Well, eat healthily and stay alive. Things change all the time, Tomorrow is always another day. God willing, right brother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

Oh how I wish I could grow...

You know how to grow better than most anyone I know. LOL, What is up with the law that is stopping you from growing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 1:16 AM, EDDIEKIRK said:

You know how to grow better than most anyone I know. LOL, What is up with the law that is stopping you from growing?

In Ohio, it's against the law to grow and I don't want to lose my forever home over a plant, besides Moww would like kill me. lol  Ohio's 10 yrs behind the times my brother.

Yes sir I can grow with the best of them but I must wait for cannabis to become legal nation wide


Pin-icon-1106181559.png

 

""patients helping patients, with no thought of gain""... The Stoned Soup Group.... https://magicalbutter.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×