Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,358 posts
  • LocationPortland oregon

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Be sure and follow our friends on FaceBook

lush-web-banner-OMMP420.gif

You asked for it...we heard you. So, Lush Lighting has brought the regular prices down. We've cut 15% off the cost of the #BestLEDs out there and are still offering you a 10% off discount code for your loyalty to the OMMP PIF website. These guys are amazing! Big thank you's and much love to the OMMP PIF team, EK and JBlaze, we noticed. If you've been on the fence about saving money and growing amazing plants with bigger yield, better aroma, density and taste, this is the time you've been waiting for. Prices are down! Peace and 1Love :)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LushLEDLighting

banner-2.jpg

Lush Lighting is a company you can trust. Superior customer service and advanced research are just a couple of the many benefits. Lush Lighting combines engineering and biochemistry to make the most energetic grow lights ever created! This really has never been done before. The proof is that the actual blends of light that plants pull from the Sun are completely different from what every other company is making. We know this because we've performed thousands of tests for years to discover these lighting harmonics that boost plant growth. We have created a diagram of how plants actually absorb light and use it to split water at a molecular level. We explain how plants can benefit from more energy, and present to you the most energetic grow lights ever created. Lush Lighting is the first company to utilize the most energetic photons plants can absorb. By doing so, our hydro LED lights really are the most energetic grow lights ever created. Light can be measured in eV (Electron Volts) and Lush Lighting products produce more eV's than any other grow light on the market. Our products are engineered in the USA and customer service is based in the USA. Horticulturists love how the Lush Difference improves their already prize gardens!

• Arturo, xbrpete, offdababa and 2 others like this

#2 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,358 posts
  • LocationPortland oregon

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

When ordering products online at Lush Lighting be sure and add the code

OMMP710

And receive a %10 discount

• Arturo, xbrpete, offdababa and 1 other like this

#3 MedibleMasterManny

MedibleMasterManny

PIF Medible Master (AKA MMM)

• Moderators
  • 2,140 posts
  • Locationouter space

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Woohoo!!! I'm a big fan of their products.  glad to have them here with us

• EDDIEKIRK, xbrpete, offdababa and 1 other like this

#4 Strider555

Strider555

Administrator

• Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationportland, or.

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

:Applause:  :Applause:

• EDDIEKIRK, Arturo, xbrpete and 1 other like this

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

#5 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Random Guy that Moderates stuff

• Moderators
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationMetro Area

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:08 PM

Well worth the startup cost. I know they last and are worth it for sure. Just have yet to have the opportunity to own one.

• EDDIEKIRK and redmud like this

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users