#1 CatManMoo

CatManMoo

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

I recently visited the Portland Alternative Clinic to help a family member obtain their OMMP card and for me to get my caregivers card.  The staff was very informative over the phone when I called to initially get information.  Once we arrived everyone was very helpful and we did not wait longer than the paperwork took to see a doctor.  It is even located right next to a US Post Office so getting the certified mail receipt was a breeze.  Once we had the mail receipt we returned to the PAC and they made all necessary copies of the papers that we needed to get access to medicine right away.  I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking to obtain an OMMP card. 5/5

• EDDIEKIRK, shortglide, offdababa and 4 others like this

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

#2 keoni

keoni

Team PIF

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationS.E. Mayberry

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:45 AM

Congratz! :-) If you don't mind how much did it cost for the clinic end , my doc takes care of mine but have family looking to get their card ! :-)
  • EDDIEKIRK and CatManMoo like this

#3 CatManMoo

CatManMoo

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

Thanks!  The clinic visit cost $170 as a new patient and the certified mail receipt was another $3.50.  Here is a link to their rates: http://portlandalternativeclinic.com/get-card/rates/  I think there is a discount for paying early.  Good luck!

• offdababa and keoni like this

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

#4 keoni

keoni

Team PIF

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationS.E. Mayberry

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

Thank you for the info I will pass it along .

#5 Strider555

Strider555

Administrator

• Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationportland, or.

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

I use this place as well and have loved it every time i have been. :) i agree it's the best. :thumbs-up-animated-3-3-2: 

• EDDIEKIRK, offdababa and CatManMoo like this

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users