• Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,895 posts
  • LocationPuckerbrush USA!

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

Ya can't make this stuff up,,, an atomic wedgie gone horribly wrong,,,, lol

Oklahoma man accused of killing stepfather with 'atomic wedgie'

McLOUD, Okla. — A 33-year-old man in Oklahoma allegedly killed his stepfather after a fight over the holidays by yanking underwear up the stepfather's back and over his head so that the waistband was around his neck, authorities said.

Records show Brad Davis, of McLoud, was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Pottawatomie County jail on a first-degree murder complaint for the death of his stepfather, Denver St. Clair.

The police affidavit said he "grabbed St. Clair's underwear and gave him an 'atomic wedgie.' Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair's underwear over his head and around his neck."

Formal charges haven't been filed and there was no immediate listing in jail records for an attorney for Davis.

A phone message seeking comment with the sheriff's office was not returned Tuesday. No hearing has been scheduled.

A 10-page affidavit describes a fight that broke out Dec. 21 between Davis and St. Clair.

Davis told police in the affidavit that St. Clair tackled Davis into the kitchen area. Then, St. Clair hit Davis in the face several times before he could make it back to his feet, Davis told investigators.

Davis told police that he pulled St. Clair's underwear up over St. Clair's head, and later noticed that St. Clair was unconscious and called the police.

The state's medical examiner said Wednesday that St. Clair's cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head or asphyxia.

McCloud is just east of Oklahoma City.

#2 Soulreaper

Soulreaper

Ask me for help.

• Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • LocationLebanon/Albany, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:56 AM

crazy lol

newsig_zps1a27cc72.png

#3 sinful

sinful

Extractor

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • LocationSalem, OR

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:09 AM

another source for the story...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-killed-stepfather-with-atomic-wedgie/

I was a little happier thinking this was an onion-type story.

question:

how was it 1st degree murder?  He wasn't robbing his step dad.  He wasn't trying to kill his mother, and killed his step dad.  and I am PRETTY sure that premeditated wedgies shouldn't be considered a lethal weapon....

Gotta love the south.

• EDDIEKIRK, xbrpete and Axlegrease like this

#4 offdababa

offdababa

Happy to help, ask me anything.

• Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts
  • LocationCornfields

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

Im gonna say fake. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

#5 Cheri❤

Cheri❤

Humble Servant

• Moderators
  • 3,018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

is this for real?...dont know how to respond.....lol i think

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

#6 sinful

sinful

Extractor

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • LocationSalem, OR

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=atomic+wedgie+kills+man&rlz=1C1CHMR_enUS337US337&oq=atomic+wedgie+kills+man&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.3913j0j4&bmbp=1&sourceid=chrome&espvd=215&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

abc news.  Huffington post.  Cnn. CBS news....

Hate to tell ya folks, but it is REAL!!!

#7 Axlegrease

Axlegrease

• Private
  • 72 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:59 AM

That's a first ! Sounds like he wore some oversized undies to be able to get them around his neck and ass at the same time .
But if the guy is an ass it was probably pretty easy ......
Axlegrease ...

"...marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man."
DEA Judge Francis Young

#8 xbrpete

xbrpete

Delusional Olde Pharte

• Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,895 posts
  • LocationPuckerbrush USA!

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

Atomic_wedgie_by_Kova031.jpg

• sinful and Axlegrease like this