Vinny

Smurf

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Locationhalfway twixt Portland and Seattle

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Since my disability checks don’t go as far anymore, I decided it was time to get back out, try to find some kind of work and interact with people.

After searching and searching I finally landed my new job as a ‘meet and greeter’ at Jacks Paint and Hardware - a lovely position for a guy like me, and I would say for most older folk; except.. I lasted less than a day …

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, extremely unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store dragging her two kids, yelling obscenities at them and cursing all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said, pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Jacks Paint." I smiled and added, "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

Immediately the woman stopped screaming obscenities long enough to turn to me and yell, "Twins? Twins??? Do they look like twins??

Of course they aren’t twins you idiot!!! The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 6.  Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just !*+_(*&%&^%$$%*   stupid?"

I looked her in the eye, smiled and replied, "No madam, I'm neither blind nor stupid, I just can’t believe someone would have had sex with you...TWICE!!!  Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Jack's Paint and Hardware!"

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

Well, at least I tried...

#2 Soulreaper

Soulreaper

Ask me for help.

• Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • LocationLebanon/Albany, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

lmao good one vin

newsig_zps1a27cc72.png

#3 shortglide

shortglide

Advocate/Administrator

• Administrators
  • 6,155 posts
  • Gmail:robinwarnermibc@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

hahahahahaha

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

#4 xbrpete

xbrpete

Delusional Olde Pharte

• Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,895 posts
  • LocationPuckerbrush USA!

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

LOLOLOL

good one Vin

#5 offdababa

offdababa

Happy to help, ask me anything.

• Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts
  • LocationCornfields

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

:smilely:  That's funny right there. 

Edited by offdababa, 26 September 2013 - 11:17 AM.

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users