3 replies to this topic

#1 Cheri❤

Cheri❤

Humble Servant

• Moderators
  • 3,018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

The value of compassion cannot be over-emphasized. Anyone can criticize. It takes a true believer to be compassionate. No greater burden can be borne by an individual than to know no one cares or understands.
Arthur H. Stainback

To work in the world lovingly means that we are defining what we will be for, rather than reacting to what we are against.
Christina Baldwin

Colossians 3:12-13 You are the people of God; he loved you and chose you for his own. So then, you must clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Be tolerant with one another and forgive one another whenever any of you has a complaint against someone else. You must forgive one another just as the Lord has forgiven you.

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

#2 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,597 posts
  • LocationPortland oregon

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

The value of compassion cannot be over-emphasized. Anyone can criticize. It takes a true believer to be compassionate. No greater burden can be borne by an individual than to know no one cares or understands.
Arthur H. Stainback

To work in the world lovingly means that we are defining what we will be for, rather than reacting to what we are against.
Christina Baldwin

Colossians 3:12-13 You are the people of God; he loved you and chose you for his own. So then, you must clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Be tolerant with one another and forgive one another whenever any of you has a complaint against someone else. You must forgive one another just as the Lord has forgiven you.

Thanks Cheri

#3 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,597 posts
  • LocationPortland oregon

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:11 AM

And remember what I always say: "Stop picking at it, it'll get worse". Oh wait, that's not it. What I meant to say was "Don't treat people "as you would be treated", treat them as you would have your loved ones treated in your absence". I just made that up, so if it sounds dumb let me know. Sometimes my "warm and fuzzies" come across as "Man, this guys is a jerk!"

" Sometimes my "warm and fuzzies" come across as "Man, this guys is a jerk!" "

ahahaha :hooka:

#4 Cheri❤

Cheri❤

Humble Servant

• Moderators
  • 3,018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

BUMP

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users