EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,597 posts
  • LocationPortland oregon

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

momandbabySLIDE1-700x400.jpg

Research into the workings of the endocannabinoid system has yielded significant discoveries for scientists attempting to learn more about pre and post-natal development.

It is apparent that endocannabinoids, chemical compounds produced in the body that are similar to the psychoactive ingredients in marijuana, act as a catalyst for early embryonic development and development thereafter into maturity. The same compounds have also been found at incredibly high concentrations in maternal breast milk, suggesting that cannabinoids are more important to our successful growth than was ever thought before.

All Humans Are Born With Cannabinoid Receptors

The European Journal of Pharmacology published an article back in 2004 that claimed the messenger RNA of CB1 (the abbreviation for a group of specialized proteins known as cannabinoid receptors) can be found in the human embryo just fourteen weeks after gestation. Subsequently in the 20th week, growth of cannabinoid receptor activity in several areas of the brain starts to accelerate at a rapid rate. Observation of the embryo at this stage indicates that the cannabinoid receptors are functional and active during this early stage of development.

“Endocannabinoids and their receptors are abundantly present from the early developmental stages, and are therefore likely to be important in the maturation of the nervous system and its functions.”

Link and source.

#2 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

CEO Specialized Formulations LLC

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Locationse pdx

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

i read of a study in jamaca where the children of imbibing mothers had higher iq's!

#3 kpinblackout

kpinblackout

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Location(banjo music in the background) five minutes from a bum raping

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

nice another method of getting my medication..... ...altho this might be hard to pull off in public, im still gonna throw away my papers....lol

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

#4 Graywolf

Graywolf

Skunk Pharmer & Administrator of Extractions

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,248 posts
  • LocationRiver City

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

Well I not only like cannabinoids and breast milk, I truly admire the containers that the breast milk comes in, so I'm up for trading in at least a purdy matched pair of my pipes for a similar attractive matched pair to at least experiment with.

If all interested owners of such a fine matched pair will PM me with pictures, I will return the favor with pictures of the pipes.

I don't see the public medication as necessarily an additional handycap, as you can't openly suck on a pipe in public either.....................

Sort of makes you jealous of babies, don't it?

#5 kpinblackout

kpinblackout

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Location(banjo music in the background) five minutes from a bum raping

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

Well I not only like cannabinoids and breast milk, I truly admire the containers that the breast milk comes in, so I'm up for trading in at least a purdy matched pair of my pipes for a similar attractive matched pair to at least experiment with.

If all interested owners of such a fine matched pair will PM me with pictures, I will return the favor with pictures of the pipes.

I don't see the public medication as necessarily an additional handycap, as you can't openly suck on a pipe in public either.....................

Sort of makes you jealous of babies, don't it?

lol..... yep

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

#6 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,597 posts
  • LocationPortland oregon

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

ROFLAO

AHAHA GrayWolf!!  Oh gosh I guess we should drop your twitter name here to right? lol

#7 Transcendence

Transcendence

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationCydonia

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

LOL thanks EK.......Graywolf!

***** Looking to test any and all genetics *****
Straight people don't know, what you're about
They put you down and shut you out
You gave to me a new belief
And soon the world will love you sweet leaf

\M/ Nothing ventured Nothing gained \M/

#8 Becca8991

Becca8991

Avid Pupil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • LocationSt. Helen's Oregon under a mushroom...

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

Its funny my ex accuses me of all kinds of crazy pre natal imbibing of harmful chemicals but all i did was consume the pot my OBGYN suggested in my high stress high risk pregnancy..... and my baby is one smart cookie

Edited by Becca8991, 12 July 2013 - 12:20 PM.

"When the war of love overcomes the love of war, the world will truely be a better place." "One love."Bob Marley

#9 offdababa

offdababa

Happy to help, ask me anything.

• Senior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts
  • LocationCornfields

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

cannaboids and breasts!!!!! Best thread ever man, love it :LOL: 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users