• LocationPortland oregon

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

ATTENDING PHYSICIAN'S STATEMENT OREGON MEDICAL MARIJUANA

DOWNLOAD HERE

BLANK FORM FOR YOUR ATTENDING PHYSICIAN'S RECOMMENDATION

statement_zps96ab521f.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php?/files/file/31-attending-physicians-statement/

• MedibleMasterManny likes this

#2 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

CEO Specialized Formulations LLC

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Locationse pdx

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

but....you do not necessarily have to have a signature to renew.  kirk, would you post a link to the thread that talks about wording in your medical records?  i'm not paying extra this year.  feds pressured my clinic to no longer sign, but Oregon has accounted for that by not requiring a signature if you dr is willing to word your records properly.

Did you know that you do not actually have to get a doctors signature to get your card renewed?

Click me

#3 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,715 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

How to Get Medical Marijuana in Oregon

Posted on 08/22/2010 in How to Get Medical Marijuana

Since 1998, the Oregon Medical Marijuana Act has allowed qualified patients in Oregon to use cannabis for medical reasons. If you are in need of medical marijuana and would like to get medical marijuana in Oregon, simply follow these few steps:

Step One: Be Diagnosed with a Qualifying Medical Condition

The first step in getting medical marijuana under OR medical marijuana laws, you must first be diagnosed with one of the following conditions:

Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, or treatment for these conditions; A medical condition or treatment for a medical condition that produces, for a specific patient, one or more of the following: Cachexia; Severe pain; Severe nausea; Seizures, including but not limited to seizures caused by epilepsy; Persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to spasms caused by multiple sclerosis; or agitation due to Alzheimer’s disease.

Step Two: Find a Qualified Physician and Get a Marijuana Recommendation

The next step in getting medical marijuana in Oregon is to obtain a written recommendation (also known as marijuana prescription) from a state-licensed physician, indicating that you have been diagnosed with a debilitating medical condition and that the medical use of marijuana may mitigate the symptoms or effects of the your debilitating condition.

If you need to find quality Oregon medical marijuana doctors, MarijuanaDoctors.com can help. We have the largest and highest quality database of medical marijuana doctors in Oregon and all legal states. Book an appointment today and we’ll help you find qualified Oregon marijuana doctors in your area that are guaranteed to comply with your state laws.

Step Three: Get a Marijuana Card

Next, you must register with the state Department of Human Services to receive a medical marijuana card (aka cannabis card). Click here for detailed directions on how to get a marijuana card in Oregon.

Step 4: Grow Your Own Marijuana

Now that you’ve obtained your marijuana recommendation and marijuana card, you can now legally grow and consume your medicine under OR marijuana law. You may possess up to 24 ounces of usable marijuana, six mature marijuana plants, and 18 seedlings jointly with your caregiver. Remember that Oregon does not allow patients to purchase marijuana at dispensaries at this time.

#4 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Locationse pdx

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

http://ommprenewal.yolasite.com/

check it out.....

#5 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,715 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Thanks EloquentSolution

What doctors may and may not do. In Conant v. Walters,[4] the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals held that the federal government could neither punish nor threaten a doctor merely for recommending the use of cannabis to a patient.[5] But it remains illegal for a doctor to "aid and abet" a patient in obtaining cannabis.[6] This means a physician may discuss the pros and cons of medical cannabis with any patient, and issue a written or oral recommendation to use cannabis without fear of legal reprisal.[7] This is true regardless of whether the physician anticipates that the patient will, in turn, use this recommendation to obtain cannabis.[8] What physicians may not do is actually prescribe or dispense cannabis to a patient[9] or tell patients how to use a written recommendation to procure it from a cannabis club or dispensary.[10] Doctors can tell patients they may be helped by cannabis. They can put that in writing. They just can't help patients obtain the cannabis itself. - See more at: http://americansforsafeaccess.org/article.php?id=4557#sthash.23eRKITW.dpuf

• MedibleMasterManny likes this

#6 eloquentsolution

eloquentsolution

• Private Senior
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Locationse pdx

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

i will check to see if it has changed at my clinic since last years renewal.

either way, we are covered.

#7 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,715 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

:excl:

#8 ssfubar

ssfubar

Private Member

• Private Senior
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Gmail:Ttocs710@gmail.com
  • LocationPortland

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

I just got my reapplication form in the mail and this form was included. I know the one already filled out and 200 bucks and you are good to go. Is this form necessary as well? Is there a cheaper alternative to the MMCS clinic?? They are the ones I've gone through the pass couple of years. Friendly, expedient, but spendy in my opinion. 

• EDDIEKIRK likes this

#9 EDDIEKIRK

EDDIEKIRK

Humble Servant

• Administrators
  • 20,715 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

I just got my reapplication form in the mail and this form was included. I know the one already filled out and 200 bucks and you are good to go. Is this form necessary as well? Is there a cheaper alternative to the MMCS clinic?? They are the ones I've gone through the pass couple of years. Friendly, expedient, but spendy in my opinion. 

Un-less you get get your Primary Doc to sign that paper that came in the package you will need to pay someone,..As far as i know.

386900_319161494763852_293482778_n.jpg
Alternative Medical Choices Inc.

Is the cheapest.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users