#1 robert23

robert23

• Active
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationoregon city

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

well I have tryed to work with the V.A.All I get is bull,So time to try my congressman.I will keep u up todate

#2 Cheri❤

Cheri❤

Humble Servant

• Moderators
  • 3,018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:49 PM

hoping you get what u deserve

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

#3 robert23

robert23

• Active
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationoregon city

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

It only takes one good person.too make it work.my class is still half FULL.

#4 robert23

robert23

• Active
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationoregon city

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

Whatever you do, don't let them turn your case over to a DRO. Leave it the old fasioned way. I got screwed and have waited 18 months to the tune of "in the order received". Which is BS because last year I called to check my claim status and they said "It's almost done. You will have a decision in a few days". Then I checked the stupid DRO box not knowing what I was doing and now I'm on "hold until so all the new claims can be done first".

thanks for your input I do respect,ur info :ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b23150 yes everthing points too GOOD BYE G.I.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users