#1 IronHorse_D

IronHorse_D

Private Member

• Private
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:05 AM

I hope this message finds everybody very well. The year 2017 is now upon us and it is my understanding that over the course of this calendar year; dispensaries all over Oregon will be making the switch from OMMP/OHA Medical Dispensaries to becoming OLCC retail stores with approximately 50 exceptions statewide out of the 326 listed on the OHA website. These remaining medical dispensaries are the only place that medical growers may legally recieve reimbursement for the excess cannabis they produce (exceeding the needs of their patients) with little or no compensation by the registered patients they serve.

I'd like to start a list of the dispensaries that are staying in operation under via OMMP. These businesses are making a powerful statement by remaining. Even if they are forced to stay medical by a local ban on OLCC canna-business (like my farm) they are heros in my eyes by keeping their doors open and they need our support from the community. The patients are being thrown under the bus just as hard as the growers are, as we (growers & patients) are naturally affected by one another.

I'll start the list with what I've heard is the only dispensary in Salem that is staying with the OMMP.
Please respond with dispensaries that you know of that are staying medical in Oregon. Thank you.

2nd Step Dispensary, Nature Quest LLC- Salem, OR

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
  • EDDIEKIRK, ssfubar, Purple Power and 2 others like this

#2 IronHorse_D

IronHorse_D

Private Member

• Private
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:33 AM

Herbal Remedies (Salem) OHA
Cherry City Compassion (Salem) OHA

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • EDDIEKIRK, Purple Power and Gvoutfitters1 like this

#3 IronHorse_D

IronHorse_D

Private Member

• Private
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:39 PM

Alternative Solutions (Portland) OHA
Rip City Remedies (Portland) OHA

• EDDIEKIRK and ssfubar like this

#4 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Random Guy that Moderates stuff

• Moderators
  • 1,140 posts
  • LocationMetro Area

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

I like the green planet in my area. They have really good cheap strains.

https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/the-green-planet

#5 IronHorse_D

IronHorse_D

Private Member

• Private
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:59 PM

I like the green planet in my area. They have really good cheap strains.

https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/the-green-planet

Please limit postings this particular thread to ones concerning OHA dispensaries only, thank you.

#6 ssfubar

ssfubar

Private Member

• Private Senior
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Gmail:Ttocs710@gmail.com
  • LocationPortland

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:10 PM

Very surprised Alternative Solutions is staying medical. How do you find out? Just ask whoever is working there? Or is there a list or something? 

#7 IronHorse_D

IronHorse_D

Private Member

• Private
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

Very surprised Alternative Solutions is staying medical. How do you find out? Just ask whoever is working there? Or is there a list or something?

Last I spoke to them over the phone, I was told that they were still registered as medical. I called and spoke to an emploee. With the way things have been changing, they may have switched over to OLCC by now. I would call ahead to check.

• EDDIEKIRK likes this

#8 IronHorse_D

IronHorse_D

Private Member

• Private
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:11 AM

Update: I checked the OHA website this morning and there is a list of dispensaries that have still not officially made the transition to the OLCC regulatory system. Alternative Solutions on SE Powel Blvd. is still on the list of active OHA licencees. This does not mean that they are not in the process of switching or may actually have their licence and be open for OLCC business and it's just not updated on the website. Best bet is still to call first if you're not sure.

• EDDIEKIRK likes this

#9 IronHorse_D

IronHorse_D

Private Member

• Private
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:13 AM

Update: I checked the OHA website this morning and there is a list of dispensaries that have still not officially made the transition to the OLCC regulatory system. Alternative Solutions on SE Powel Blvd. is still on the list of active OHA licencees. This does not mean that they are not in the process of switching or may actually have their licence and be open for OLCC business and it's just not updated on the website. Best bet is still to call first if you're not sure.

Here is the URL to the list on the OHA website http://public.health.oregon.gov/DiseasesConditions/ChronicDisease/MedicalMarijuanaProgram/Pages/dispensary-directory.aspx

• EDDIEKIRK likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users